BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Phuong N.
Lynnwood, WA
I just purchased Luna during Sephora 15% sale and use it along with Good Genes. They work good together. It leaves my skin soft and smooth in the morning when I woke up. I feel my skin get tighten by using this combo.
kristie c.
Love the luna sleeping night oil. Doesn't clog up my pores, my skin is combination and I find most night oils make me break out. Expensive, but I've been using this for the past 4 months and noticed the fine lines in my forehead and by my eyes have almost disappeared!
Candace R.
Columbus
I LOVE this product!! Usually retinol products are very drying, especially in the winter, but this one is so hydrating and soothing!! It also feels and smells lovely. My skin looks glowy and dewy in the morning these days. This has quickly become one of my favorite products!
Elisa T.
Just started using this recently. Adding it in slowly. Smells crazy but goes away just like the blue does when you rub it in. Still deciding whether I️ love it for the price. If the blue and color are necessary, keep it, otherwise I️ think dye and fragrance are unnecessary.
Jessica D.
Louisville
Oh my god I love this oil. It’s way too expensive for me to be buying regularly but I’m obsessed. It makes my skin so soft and I feel like it definitely Makes my skin have less texture and redness. I love the way it smells and how it feels on my skin. I NEED this again. NOW
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Hands Down the best product i have ever used for anti aging and more clear skin. Im so impressed how in the past 2 months it has changed my skin. it has made my skin more softer and glowier and cleaner from the black spots i had from acne .it amazing i recommend this alot .
Ariel B.
Coeur d'Alene
Absorbs really well and doesnt leave my face feeling gross like some night oils do. It really left my skin feeling soft and supple. I dont typically break out so I am not sure how this might affect someone who does. The one negative is I am not a huge fan of the smell.
Rene E.
San Antonio, TX
I started using this product every night for the past 2 weeks and I already see a difference in my skin. It brightens, blurs and hydrated the face all while you sleep. The only negative thing I have to say about this product is that the smell makes it uncomfortable to wear
Marlina G.
Palm Springs, CA
I love incorporating Sunday Riley Luna Night Oil into my night skin care routine. As being 36 years old, I value the importance of having a good skin care routine. This fits in my night time skin care routine as it has retinol. Just be sure to use sunscreen in the morning.
Ella C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love using oils on my skin since I have dry and dehydrated skin. At first I received a small sample to try out, but after using a couple tries I was set to purchase the bigger version. It does have a smell to it like Chinese medicine, but you will get use to it. I love how hydrating it is, and is perfect for dry skin!
Jamie B.