BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Lacey B.
This oil felt very thick and was not easy to spread/ work into my skin. I also never noticed a huge improvement in my skin tone with the use of this oil. Not for me.
Jaclyn T.
North Myrtle Beach
Paired with Good Genes=amazing. On it’s it’s own=still awesome. Great product! Love how the packaging protects it from light. Love this from the very first time I put it on my face!
Joanna P.
chicago
The only oil I have used that hasn’t made me break out. Super hydrating, a little goes a long way. I wake up and my skin looks revitalized and glowing. The dropper bottle makes it easy to pick up the right amount. It does have a bit of a funky scent, but it’s easy to get past it.
Veronica M.
Far Rockaway, NY
I received a sample size of this in a subscription box and I love it. I have combo skin and this works so well. I use it every other night and it makes my skin so soft and smooth. I have notice a great improvement in my skins texture. Definitely recommend, already bought the full size
Allyssa D.
Waterbury, CT
Luna was great, but my sensitive skin did not like it for long term use. Over the first week my skin loved it, it helps with unevenness and texture and left my face feeling very soft. About two weeks in the breakouts started. If you aren’t sensitive this would be great for you!
Brianna H.
I received this in my allure beauty box. It seems to be working well but I’m not sure I feel about the smell. I can’t really describe it and it’s not good or bad it’s just kind of there. Not sure if this product is worth the price to buy but we’ll see how I feel when I run out.
Phuong N.
Lynnwood, WA
I just purchased Luna during Sephora 15% sale and use it along with Good Genes. They work good together. It leaves my skin soft and smooth in the morning when I woke up. I feel my skin get tighten by using this combo.
Cherrity P.
Vancouver, WA
This is one of the products that absolutely changed my skin!  I went through horrible skin problems a few years back, and when I researched products this was one of the products that people continually said helped their skin, so I gave it a go. And LOVED the results!
Chey H.
Berwyn
I loooove this oil! I would bathe in it every night if I could. My face never looked so good as it did when I was using this! It's just a shame that it costs so much. The smaller sized bottle does last a good few months so I feel like you get your money's worth out of it.
kristie c.
Love the luna sleeping night oil. Doesn't clog up my pores, my skin is combination and I find most night oils make me break out. Expensive, but I've been using this for the past 4 months and noticed the fine lines in my forehead and by my eyes have almost disappeared!
Jamie B.