BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Christina C.
Vancouver
I wish I could say that I had a good experience with this night oil since I loved ‘Good Genes’ so much but I didn’t find it to do much for my skin.  I found it to be oddly drying.  For the price, I feel like there are so many good face oils out there now to choose from.
Amy L.
Very very pricey this product but it is so refreshing and makes my skin feel so clean
Dominika B.
Southampton
I love the scent of the oil, usually 5 drops are enough to cover my face completely. I do feel like it helps balance the skin and even eases the active breakouts and prevents new ones from forming. I alternate it with the UFO oil every night, sometimes giving my skin a break from both and I see a definitive improvement in the texture and tone.
Carolane T.
Bécancour
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this face oil because it does a great job at reducing redness on my face, tightening my pores and improving the appearance of my wrinkles. It also helps preventing breakouts. I also feel that it hydrates well my skin.
💜Jasmine💜 C.
Cote Saint Luc , QC
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this oil!!! I only use it from October to April as my skin is too sensitive to use Retinol in the summer however I look forward to my winter month so I can use this product!!! Don’t forget your sunscreen when using Retinol! The dropper can use a little improvement I find the dropper can squirt out a little and splatter. I’m on my second bottle and I’ll purchase a third when I’m done for sure!
Beauty a.
Saudi Arabia
Probably my favourite product I’ve bought in a long time. Makes my skin feel hydrated. Gives me a great complexion. Seems to even out fine lines and discolouration. I have freckles that I don’t like. But since using this I wake up every day and love how my skin looks. Worth every penny.
Holly Y.
Arcadia, CA
I know this is a holy grail product for so many people, but I really don’t see any difference in my skin when I use it. I think it makes my skin feel nice and supple, but it doesn’t make my texture go away or make my skin look like a baby’s butt.
Fabiolina T.
I don't like the smell because its so hard and strange, the product is good, you can feel the skin so hydrate and the look of  pore are reduce, I love the blue-colorer formula that change to transparent whit the heat of your skin, so I will not buy it again because the fragrance.
Debbie J.
Bristol, ['', '', '']
Im not sure if this has made the difference to my skin or my whole routine but what ever I won’t do without it is so gentle and not oily.
Sharina G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I almost didn't want to wash my face in the morning after using this. My face felt so soft and nice, I was able to use minimal makeup to go to work because my skin looked so dewy and balanced.
Jamie B.