BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Gyüre V.
It seems to work very well, my skin looks brighter, clearer. I love it so far
anewxa a.
Terrible scent and my skin broke out..it didn't feel gooD on at all. Returned!
Brandyn M.
Surrey
While I wasn't a huge fan of the scent I noticed an immediate difference in my skin. It was softer, supple, and even my redness.
Georgia D.
Only tried a couple of small samples of this but have been very impressed! I feel like when I use it at night before bed I wake up with a brighter complexion. Will definitely purchase the full size sometime soon.
⚓ E.
Pricey. Smells strong. Does make your skin look nice. I love Sunday Riley products when used together. They work wonders on the skin. Always looks great in the morning after use. Would recommend.
Karlita l.
Weslaco, TX
Luna es el invento de los dioses. Me humexta de maravilla. Me dura casi 6 meses asi q laninversion es adecuada. Me fisminuyo mis hiperpigmentaciones y lo mejor de todo es q disminuyo mis lineas de expresion. No puedo vivir sin el. Lo q le cambiaria es el olor. Pero si lo aguanto con tal de que mi cara mejore.
Shelby S.
This product is one that has helped my skin so much! I’d heard amazing things about Sunday Riley and I was not disappointed at all! I use this mixed with my U.F.O oil and they’re amazing alone or together. Pricey but you get so many uses (only need a couple drops each use) that it’s 100% worth trying!!
Venus C.
Has a very strong odour and deep blue colour but works great as a night oil. Hydrates skin and leaves it feeling plumper in the morning. I didn't see any immediate results though.
♠️ f.
calgary
This is the holy grail of all oils. You may not like the smell but your skin will thank you for putting up with it. I didn’t like the smell at first but now I love it. It’s my absolute favourite!! Skin is softer, helps with preventing acne, clear and plump skin. Make sure to wear sunscreen the next day. I like using it with good genes. Once the lactic acid is all absorbed apply this oil and massage it in. It’s one key ingredient is blue tansy which makes it so expensive but the benefits are long lasting. Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
Shaimaa A.
alriyadh
1,165 reviews
This product is superb quality and is made of high quality raw materials and I advise everyone to use it always because it is wonderful
Jamie B.