BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Aimee K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Holy Gail for all face night oils. Only thing is the price it’s so pricy !! But I buy it in gift sets for Bette value
Laura S.
Not sure if I've seen any benefits from this product. I'll keep using it in hopes of seeing more tangible results.
Yasmin A.
Donnybrook, Dublin, Dublin
Give you results even after one day of use, much healtheir glowing skin and fades acne scars too. Worth the splurge
Ashlee T.
VICTORIA, BC
This stuff is amazballs. It makes my skin look and feel younger! It is pricey but, a small amount goes a long way!
Jenna G.
Winnipeg, MB
I noticed it made some of my fine lines fade away and not be so deep. Use the product at night as it can be greasy
Honey H.
Calgary , AB
I love this product, the smell, the texture and how it makes my skin feel and look. It's too pricey, but it works.
Sophie W.
I love this product so so very much! Just wish it wasn't so expensive! But you do very much get what you pair for!
Majean G.
Bromley
This oil has done wonders for my skin. It leaves it smooth and radiant looking. Any fine lines tend to fade away
Edith F.
My favorite product in the entire world! Better texture, better tone, better skin! Totally worth the investment!
Natalie R.
Winnipeg, MB
It was ok, I liked the way t felt on my skin. But after using for a month I didn’t feel I truly saw any results.
Jamie B.