BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Kerry-Anne B.
Love this oil for overnight, keeps the face feeling soft and tight, for an oil it soaks in great and does not leave the skin feeling oily
Lindsey C.
Durham
I noticed a huge difference in my skin after using this for only a week. I can't however justify the price. New favourite is the ordinary
Saeideh M.
Toronto
I got this as a sample and was pretty decent but not amazing enough for me to go and purchase so I guess it's really difficult to rate
Lyndsey M.
Grande Prairie, AB
Purchased at: Sephora
It was nice, but it wasn’t something I would likely go out and purchase on my own. I have other oils that offer just as much hydration.
Jen C.
Calgary
I alternate this with my retin a and notice my skin is clearer and more hydrated. I tried this from Sephora and love the glass bottle.
Karina F.
Doral, FL
Really nice, but definitely for dryer skin types. The smell is nice (at least for me) and you feel your face plumped the next morning,
member-7dc58
I use this at night and I wake up in the morning feeling moisturized and smooth I recommend this product to a friend and she like it.
Lindsay H.
Winnipeg, MB
This stuff feels amazing on the skin. It's awesome that sephora is carrying this brand! My skin felt refreshed and new the next day.
sarah n.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
This is a must have facial oil! Combined with Good Genes, my skin has become so radiant and glowing since adding them to my regimine.
Chloe C.
One of my favourite skin care product of all time, I only use this at night and it has changed my skin so much, on my 4th bottle now!
Jamie B.