BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Jennifer N.
Edmonton, AB
This oil absorbs so nicely into the skin and moisturizes. I found that my skin looked healthy and bright after about two weeks of using it.
Maria K.
Melbourne
I enjoyed this product as it helped my acne scaring fade over time and being an oil, it is very hydrating. I would repurchase this product.
Michelle L.
Toronto, ON
If you need to get rid of large pores and diminsh acne scars. This is the only product in combination with good genes that worked for me !
DanieLa U.
I love this oil I put it every night, you have to blended very well because is blue the only bad thing is the smell but you get used to it
Eunice O.
This is a great anti-aging product! You can simply mix this oil with your favorite night cream or moisturizer and you’re good with life!!!
Michaela R.
Almondsbury, Bristol
I do like the serum. It sinks it well and makes my skin look nice and bright. However, I'm not keen on the smell and it is very expensive.
Kerry-Anne B.
Love this oil for overnight, keeps the face feeling soft and tight, for an oil it soaks in great and does not leave the skin feeling oily
Lindsey C.
Durham
I noticed a huge difference in my skin after using this for only a week. I can't however justify the price. New favourite is the ordinary
Heather C.
hamilton, ON
Gently exfoliates overnight. Enough on its own but too strong to use everyday. A few drops covers whole face, does not take long to blend
Saeideh M.
Toronto
I got this as a sample and was pretty decent but not amazing enough for me to go and purchase so I guess it's really difficult to rate
Jamie B.