BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Elaine C.
I love  everything about this oil--The smell, the texture, and of course, the results. My skin looks so much better since I started using this!
Kayla R.
Milton
Love this stuff! Pairs great with “good genes” to give youthful looking, glowing skin. I don’t even know how many times I’ve re-purchases this.
Koferra B.
Calgary
A really good night boil is essential for that rejuvenated look in the morning. I find this Luna sleeping night oil is very absorbing into the
Dee B.
Love this night oil! It makes my skin brighter and fades my acne scars. I wake up with softer skin too! Would love to try more from this brand!
Fatimah A.
Shelby Twp, MI
Love this oil. It is one of my favorite oils and it smells so good. Absorbs really quickly for an oil. I use it in combination with good genes.
Jocelyn D.
welland
This oil does not leave my skin feeling oily still in the mornings like other retinol oils I have tried. I also really enjoy the herbaly scent.
Julia G.
This is an amazing oil! Perfect for night time and renewing your skin in the morning. It’s very expensive but a great investment in your skin.
Branka P.
New Maryland, NB
This is liquid gold in my opinion! Once you try it you will not be able to go back... it’s amazing. Skin feels smoother, plumper and hydrated.
Brelynne K.
Notice such a difference when i use this night oil, decreased redness and skin is so smooth and refreshed in the morning, bought from sephora.
Susan G.
Horwich, Bolton
My skin looks clearer and Plumper after I have had this on the vet night. Not keen on the smell but will put up with it as I love the results
Jamie B.