BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Taylor D.
I heard wonderful things about Sunday Riley and I just had to try! I am so very glad I did for this product works wonders. Although the price tag is a little high I must say it is well worth it for the results you get!
Elizabeth T.
Bixby, OK
OH MY GOSH. this is my new holy grail night time skin prep. I was worried it would get on my pillowcase or leave my bedding greasy but nothing so far. I feel like my skin is hydrated and plump lol. It smells somehow of blueberries or something mixed with lavender and I’m addicted to the scent now.
Lexy R.
Hastings , MI
I love this product! It makes my face feel amazing. It is definitely pricey, but worth every penny. It has a smell to it but not something I can’t handle. I would recommend this product to any skincare junkies!
Cathi M.
Minneapolis MN
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this every few nights. At first I was concerned that the oil would make me break out, but this has not been an issue. It sinks in but also leaves a film on the skin that I like because my skin is very dry. It does have a strong smell but it dissipates fairly quickly.

In the morning my skin is plumper and has no signs of flaking or dry patches.
Jacob H.
Suamico, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
Not for me! I wanted to try this because I see so many people rave about it but it didn’t work for my skin. Left me feeling red and reactive the next morning. I was definitely bummed out and to be honest the color/scent was very off putting. I have wanted to try Sunday Riley but was saddened with my first attempt!
Kayleigh T.
I was really disappointed in this product. It’s extremely expensive and it made me break out. I was told to use it for about 4 weeks to see results, and so I couldn’t return it after I’d determined that I didn’t like it. However, the packaging is very sturdy and luxurious, and it smells amazing.
Ani S.
Buffalo, NY
This is a spectacular oil . I love it but it is way too expensive. I purchased mine from Sephora and will buy more in the future. This is like applying a magic potion to your face my skin has never been softer .
Becca C.
Medford Lakes
I began using Luna Sleeping Night Oil at the same time as I started using Good Genes, so I’m not entirely sure who’s doing the heavy lifting. Regardless, my skin quality has drastically improved since I started using it. The smell is not the best, but the outcome is gorgeous plump hydrated skin.
Lena H.
Minneapolis
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s wonderful and it moisturizes and softens my skin every night. It’s pricey but a little goes a long way and makes it worth buying. The smell is divine and the packaging looks beautiful.
mohy a.
Hoffman Est, IL
Sunday Riley's Luna night oil is my holy grail. I love the packaging and the fact that the oil is blue. I use it every night before bed and when I wake up my skin feels younger, tighter, and my face looks brighter. With overtime use I don't feel the need to wear a lot of makeup everyday.
Jamie B.