BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Marlene H.
Vancouver, BC
I wanted to like this brand but it doesn't work for my skin and the smell is like old lady products that have sat under a sink for 30 years. I'm not a fan
Honey B.
Dubai, Dubai
This is my holy grail retinol oil. I love it that it’s in an oil form which is not harsh on my skin. It’s a very essential part of my night time skin care.
Nagham A.
Ancaster, ON
I layer this with good genes and absolutely love it. Bought the pack with both of them in it. Actually saves you about $10 or so . 4 stars because of price
Brandon H.
Campbelltown
Beautiful oil for overnight wear and leaves the skin feeling supply and renewed without leaving a greasy film on my skin, very nice and worth the money.
Kaleena M.
Apo, CA
I absolutely love this facial oil. The next day I wake up and my skin looks so glowy and refreshed! I don’t use this every night. Just 1-2 times a week.
Akshaya M.
St Thomas, ON
Kept my skin really clear and woke up next morning with radiant skin everytime I used it. It was pretty gentle and met my expectations but price was high
Taylor C.
Toronto, ON
nice and hydrating facial oil, really helped with my dry skin in the winter. probably won’t purchase the full size though due to the very high price tag
Caroline O.
Tuam
I didnt notice much difference to my skin it was very smooth but i dont think this product is worth the price i wouldnt repurchase def get a sample first
Kristine L.
Very soothing and moisturizing. I didn't notice any drastic changes in lightening pigments but I loved the soft and plumping effects from using this.
Ania K.
This has made a dramatic difference in the appearance of my fine lines and redness. I wake up and my skin is so smooth and even and feels so hydrated!
Jamie B.