BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Hilary H.
Toronto, ON
Love this oil! Wasn't sure about the colour at first, and I wouldn't recommend using it with white sheets, but the results are REAL! Pricy for sure, but it smells great and if skincare is your splurge then I say go for it!
Lauren C.
Waterdown, ON
Sunday Riley is really expensive. But when you compare the ingredients to other brands, you can see that you’re paying for quality. There’s no alcohol or other fillers. You are getting a truly great product that works
Jesyka C.
Moose Jaw, SK
GOODBYE PORES! The texture of my skin is smoother than it has ever been. My pores were always giant and this delivers when it says it will resurface and minimize! Lightweight, non-greasy, my new favourite night oil!
tessa S.
Love this product. Used some of my mom's that she had and I want to buy a full bottle for myself . It's just so expensive so I'm waiting until I've saved some money up to go shopping. Would recommend to everyone.
Tiya Z.
Burnaby
I got it from Sephora, For someone with oily skin, I like that it mattifies my face after applying the serum and it quickly dries out any pimples that pop up, but it doesn't necessarily prevent pimples from forming
Melissa D.
Miracle in a bottle!!!!
Was given a sample to try by the mecca girls and loved it so much I went and bought a bottle a few days later. Have noticed less breakouts, smoother, brighter skin. I will not go without this product now.
Injla K.
Waterloo
This is an amazing face oil. It suits my sensitive acne prone dry skin. Balances the oils, hydrates, clarifies and inproves texture. Feels utterly luxurious too!
Syouji G.
Charnwood
I really really love this product because it's really really effective its just expensive and i cant afford it so guys please dint be shy and try this effective beauty product the result was enormously amazing 😉
Carol P.
I tried to use this product 3-4 times a week at night. Leaves a blue tint on your face but I absolutely love this product. My skin glows the next morning and I find that I get an even and hydrated complexion.
Netanya S.
It's an okay night oil, in my opinion. I didn't see much of a difference before and after I used it, but did keep my skin moisturized and smooth. The smell isn't that strong, but I did have to get used to it.
Jamie B.