BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Netanya S.
It's an okay night oil, in my opinion. I didn't see much of a difference before and after I used it, but did keep my skin moisturized and smooth. The smell isn't that strong, but I did have to get used to it.
Jodie W.
I started using this nightly about a week ago.  It has a strange smell, and doesn't absorb well. However, I feel like it is having a positive effect on my skin in combination with Good Genes (also by SR).
Maya G.
Edmonton, AB
Absolutely love this sleeping oil! My skin is glowing from within the next morning. I would definitely recommend this. I have bright red acne scars and they are gradually getting lighter and less noticeable.
Haya S.
Brampton , ON
I'm not even sure what this product does. My skin has felt the same and I've been using it for weeks. It also has a weird, very medicinal smell. For its hefty price tag, I don't know if it's worth it or not.
Emma F.
Broadgreen, Liverpool
I bought this oil after seeing glowing reviews on Instagram from lots of popular influencers. I was excited to try the oil but after three months of use I'm pretty disappointed - mostly because of the hefty price tag didn't live upto expectations! Yes the retinol made my pore appear smaller whilst using it and the oil helped lock in moisture but I couldn't notice any difference to the texture of my skin and scars hadn't faded. I have had better results with Differin. Either way I'm disappointed and won't buy again.
Christine K.
Toronto, ON
Was curious about this oil after all the hype on beauty blogs, etc. it feels very luxurious as a finisher in my nightly routine. Definitely noticed an improvement in my skin after about a week of use.
IMAN E.
I've been using this for a year now & did not see any difference. Still hoping for it to at least lighten up my acne scars or smooth my laugh lines a bit but nada.
On a positive note, I've seen a difference on my lips. I have discolouration on my lips & they faded away... dramatically. I find my lips a bit plumper & even toned. So, whenever I would put this on my face, I would dab a little on my lips. Mind you, I specifically bought this for my face & not for my lips. I will not repurchase this.
Btw, this oil will stain your white tops so be mindful when you massage your neck.
Michelle K.
Cambridge, ON
Not sure I get the hype...can't say I have noticed any difference in my skin since using this. I paid way to much money for this to not see any differences. Back to Josie Maran I go, plus the blue dye is weird and gimicky
Shahla R.
Let's address the elephants in the room: (1) yes, this has a strong spa like scent to it that some may find offensive and (2) it could leave a blue cast on some skin tones but does it work? YES! I wake up with a noticeable difference in my skin, in terms of being more radiant, moisturized and overall healthy. LOVE this
Bethani P.
Winnipeg , MB
I got this oil as a free sample from Sephora. It has a faint smell and it's blue in colour. This oil absorbed well on my skin and left me feeling good the next morning. It's a bit pricey but I would buy again
Jamie B.