BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Kayla B.
St, ON
I had a small sample from Sephora of this product. It did not irritate my skin at all and my skin felt nice and soft in the morning. I was not able to use it long enough to write anymore on it which is why I gave it three stars to start. Hopefully I will get a chance to test out the full size product.
Ashley S.
I can't decide if i love this product or hate it. I love the concept and how gentle it was for a retinol however I just can't decide if its doing enough for me. Ive just used other retinol's from other brands that I'm obsessed with and it just doesn't quite live up to those or its hype. Id totally recommend it to someone as their first retinol or any other Sunday Riley products.
Maria S.
Karachi, Sindh
I was skeptical at first hence it took me so much time to try it out. I got it as a deluxe sample in one of the sephora favoroites kit and i have to say im hooked now. It gives you the most even glowing complexion the next morning. Very pricey but i think used sparingly is totlly worth it.
Ying
Amazing product! I was super hesitating to purchase this because it cost me a arm and a leg. but the first time use it, I wake up next day feels like my skin is like baby skin. Soft, hydrated and poreless.

I do like the luxtury packaging as well. And the blue color kind make it mysterious
Amanda D.
Woodbridge, ON
This product is a game changer. After the first night using it I already noticed a difference. My skin has never looked this good! It has a strong smell but you get used to it. The effects are definitely noticeable. It is pricey but worth it! Already on my second bottle!
Gina W.
Coquitlam, BC, British Columbia
CHANGE YOUR LIFE OIL!! As a 37yo I wanted to try something different for my combo aging skin. Even after the first night my skin felt so soft. It's a retinal oil so you know what it'll do. After two weeks my skin texture completely changed and now I do follow ups once a week. When my skin acts up I'll put the oil on for consecutive nights.
Maria U.
Vancouver
The Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil is amazing! I just adore how the product is package. I thought it made my skin hydrated but did not see any life changing differences. It has an interesting scent to it that I'm not too found of. Other than that it was okay.
Monique D.
Hamilton
This night oil made my skin feel sooooo great the next day. Although the smell of this is quite intense.. I didn't mind it but it works very great on my skin and I loved it, until I tried the drunk elephant products. This product is really expensive but I think it would work for everyone!
Cali U.
Firstly I'm not too sure if it's the placebo effect but this product depite the overwhelming price makes my skin feel and look flawless and clear and smooth! It has a strong smell of traditional strong tea and may be too overwhelming for some people but if you are invested in skincare and facial oils then I highly recommend this product!
Jessica M.
I love this winter retinol to heal congestion and hydrate my skin. It's on the pricier side but I think it's completely worth it! You only need a few drops so the bottle lasts months! Would totally buy this again and again
Jamie B.