BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Grace N.
Ottawa
This product is amazing, I makes my skin feel so alive. A down side is that the product is definitely extremely expensive and the colour is blue so you might want to make sure you're not sleeping on white bed sheets. I personally would buy it again but it can be difficult to obtain if you're on a budget.
Louise C.
Sheerness , Kent
Bought this awhile ago along with Juno and I gotta say I love this but as a first time user of Sunday Riley, I loved Juno a bit more. I still use Luna as it is effective and does wonders on my large pores. I recommend it to my mum and she loves it and I think it was more suitable for a more mature skin type. Bought them on cult beauty, its a uk online retailer.
sharon s.
Initially I didn't like this I put it away until I revisited it again. I now find I can't live with out this product. Used in conjunction with the good genes twice a week it truly does plump up fine lines and refines texture both being major concerns for me at the moment. This is a holy frail product for me. Can't wait to try more Sunday riley products.
Sandy Y.
Milton, ON
Love this sleeping oil. It's a dark color but doesn't tiny your skin. It's a good indicator of whether or not you've rubbed it in enough. It really helps absorption of any other skin care you put on top of it and clears out problem areas by the morning.
Amanda B.
Pompano Beach, FL
I got this product about a month ago and have been using it every night since then. It has a very natural herbal smell which I appreciate because there's no added fragrance which almost always aggravates my sensitive skin. When you wake up your skin is soft, not greasy (even though I have oily skin). As for anti aging, the verdict is still out. :)
Nazanin M.
Coquitlam, British Columbia
This product changed my skin for the best. My skin was always flaky and ichy and as the result of that, my skin was so uneven and doll. After using this night oil for less than a month, my skin has been transformed completely. Its so smooth and bright, no sign of ichyness or flakiness. Love this product and would repurchase it over and over again.
Jenny L.
Calgary, AB
Great product and saw visible difference! Not a fan of the smell but can get over that. Got a sample of this and decided to one up the size! Great to apply to keep skin hydrated.
Alex S.
Only had a sample but the two times i used it my skin looked and felt more radiant and plumped. The scent was quite strong so I would recommend trying a sample before purchasing the full size but if you can get past that it's an amazing product.
Bonnie-Anne G.
Toowong
I love this product. While good genes left my skin feeling greasy after a few hours, Luna made it luminous and soft again. It smells like heaven, especially right before bed - super relaxing and enjoyable. It does pill up a bit if you rub it, and it can have a slighty gritty feeling on the skin - but its otherwise probably my favourite night oil.
Carly H.
Milton, ON
This oil is amazing and promising. The serum will completely transform your skin after a week, it had done so for me. I suggest cleansing and applying a clarifying mask and toning and putting on your eye cream and then applying this night oil for your first use. Skip the mask for every other application, maybe applying the mask weekly. ENJOY!
Jamie B.