BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Beauty B.
I use this a couple times a week in rotation with the UFO oil. For days where I feel a little dry or textury, I put this on and my skin is refreshed and plumped the next day!
Lauren G.
Hamilton, ON
I have been using this for a couple of weeks now and I feel like I'm already noticing a difference in my skin. When I wake up it looks really smooth and my skin tone is even. This was recommended to me at Sephora in place of drunk elephant. I used to use Keihl's midnight recovery oil but I feel like this makes more of a difference! It smells kind of herby which I don't mind at all. I want to continue to use it and see what it's like after a lover period of time.
Marjon S.
Regina
This face oil is amazing 💖 When you put it on your face and starts massaging it in it feels amazing. Best feeling in the world. And you will wake up with nice skin the next morning after using this.
Christine P.
I was very attracted to this oil for its retinoid properties. Having never really used a retinol before, I felt this oil was a great way to start. I have acne-prone, combo skin with PIH and cheeks that tend to be red. This oil helps in reducing the redness, but it is indeed gentle as I have yet to see any reduction in fine lines, pores, etc. I like the smell of it -- a little botanical, but not overwhelming -- and I pamper myself from time to time by layering this under the Good Genes serum, solely to feel luxurious. A little goes a long way and while this bottle is expensive, it will last a long time. I wouldn't expect any miracles from this oil, but it is moisturizing and calming.
Marga P.
This product isn't the best for your wallet but to be honest you don't need too much of the oil.When i have irration or pimples that are open, they don't get irrated which i really appreciate.
Saya R.
Hamilton , ON
This is a beautiful facial oil. Feels really nice on the skin and I did notice a difference while using it. I use this product every other day or 2 days because I have sensitive skin. I initially bought this because I've heard it helps to clear acne but I haven't noticed it doing so. However, it does tighten up the pores. Because of my acne I have a lot of big pores and now they are almost invisible!! I also use the good genes and I've noticed that one brightens up scars a lot better. I typically use good genes in the morning and this sleeping oil at night. You MUST use sunscreen daily while using this product because the retinol will make your skin very sensitive to light.
Natasha T.
Victoria , BC
I only got samples of this from sephora but I really dig it. The color was a little scary and it left some stain on my bedding. I liked it but it's not worth the price.
Crystal D.
Very drying caused breakouts.  It did evenout my skintone and made my skin appear brighter.  Very pricey for what it is-I expected better results.  Didnt even finish the bottle after paying 100 bucks-lacked the wow factor
Rachael S.
Main road , Quadring
The price of this made me not want to love this product - I was hoping the claims it had would turn out not to be true (how rare is that with beauty products?!) After a month of use I've noticed my skin is always smoothr the day after using and the size of my pores around my cheeks are starting to reduce.
Whilst expensive you don't need a large amount so this should hopefully last me a year+
Katrina T.
Station road , ['', '', 'Eynsford']
I have been using a sample of this which came in a Sephora favorites set and I definitely think I will be purchasing the full size. The sample has lasted me ages and is still going as you only need a few drops, so although it is expensive it will go a long way plus will replace my night moisturizer! It has improved the overall tone of my skin and makes it look more even and youthful. I look less red and my skin just looks so much better in the mornings!
Jamie B.