BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Karina F.
Doral, FL
This seems to be a great product for people with dry skin, however, i tried it out ( i have oily skin) because everyone was raving about it and it felt too much on my face.
Amanda S.
Edinburgh, Midlothian
I got a mini bottle of this from Sephora.
I will 100% repurchase a full size as soon as this mini is finished.
This oil is wonderful - especially paired with Good Genes. 👌🏻
Tara D.
Sault Ste, ON
Must have item. Its every expensive but it's worth it. I use it in cycles as I find my skin gets used to it after a while but when I do use it my skin looks plump and clear
Cara J.
Melbourne
Didn't find this product as effective as some reviews I've heard. It did make my skin slightly more even but not sure if worth the price tag. Also increases UV sensitivity.
Amanda S.
Montreal, QC
This blue oil is beyond amazing I wake up with my skin feeling like silk, and the next day my foundation just glides in like butter, must have staple in your daily routine
Lottie P.
This is the best thing I have ever used for my skin! At first, it was a gift as it is so expensive, but I have recently gone out and repurchased from Liberty. If you spend money on this, you dont have to spend money on other skincare products. Thanks sunday riley!
Kelsey K.
Halifax, NS
First off, Sunday Riley is my favourite skincare brand (hands down, no contest). I'm not usually a fan of oils but this oil I cannot get enough of. Anything Sunday Riley is amazing because she jam packs her products with the ingredients that you need and not the ones that you don't. The retinol esther (an ingredient close to retinol) gives you all of the benefits of a retinol without the downside of retinol. I highly recommend this for anyone looking to combat the signs of aging, redness, and pores. The scent can be a bit strong for some, but for what this oil does, it's more than worth dealing with. The packaging is also sleek and aesthetically pleasing.
With any product that contains retinol, USE AN SPF.
Christine T.
A little goes a long way and I’ve had this oil for a over a year and there’s still a little under half left. I just put three drops before I go to bed. The oil shows up blue but it fades once spread on the face. I notice that my complexion is better in the morning.
Christine G.
I use this oil twice a week and my skin loves it. My skin is very reactive to retentiols but because of the formulation of this my skin doesn't struggle with it. Results minus the flaking and upset. Always wear an spf the next day when using this is powerful stuff
Rachel J.
I received a sample of this from my local sephora store. There was enough in the same for a week's worth of trying the oil. I have very true combo skin, with some pretty bad discoloration and hyperpigmentation on my cheeks. I was really nervous trying this, since my skin is also really sensitive and the thought of putting an oil on my acne prone skin was terrifying. I tried it the first night, and was really impressed with how light the oil was. It didnt feel heavy on my skin and soaked in really fast. When I woke up the next morning, my skin was GLOWING. I was shocked! I continued to use the sample and within a week my hyperpigmentation and scarring decreased so significantly that I was actually able to only wearing a BB cream the next week! I have been using this for the past 2 months (Yes I went and purchased a full size) and it has worked absolute wonders on my skin! I recommend it to EVERYONE now. Simply the best!!!
Jamie B.