BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Jenny B.
Chicago
Are use this product for a good three months and it’s safe to say I was pretty disappointed. I don’t think the concentration of right now is high enough in this bottle for my skin type the packaging is beautiful as is most of Sunday Riley’s products. However due to the high cost I will not be re-purchasing
member-36add
I love my Luna oil. The price is rather high, but the results are undeniable. If you are looking for a way to dip your toes into the retinol pool, this is it. It is non irritating and effective. It has a strong floral scent from the blue tansy that dissipates once applied to the face. The only negative for me is the added blue colour, which seems to be a gimmick to attract attention to the blue tansy. Never caused me a reaction though. Would repurchase.
Robin C.
Mesa
Ugh I hated this oil and I really wanted to love it. First of all the smell is terrible. The oil really leaves a film on your face all night so I felt extra greasy even in the morning. Maybe my skin isn’t dry enough for this but I was very disappointed in such a “cult favorite” as it is so often labeled.
Cassie B.
Fresno, CA
I love love LOVE this product. I’ve only been using it for 3 days now and my skin is so much smoother, smaller pores and brightened. I can’t wait to see what this can do for my skin over time.
Hayley C.
My skin has never looked better! I received this product in my allure beauty box and AM IN LOVE. It has given me a beautiful glow to my skin. It looks so smooth and even and I can feel it absorb into my skin and just liven everything up. It’s definitely my new favorite. Will repurchase, but be warned, it is very pricey.
Shazma S.
I loved this serum at first and loved how my skin felt in the morning. I also really love the therapeutic feel of it, however this broke me out! It gave me tiny pimples on my chin, so if you have sensitive skin beware of that. I really wanted to love this product and continue using it but sadly I can’t.
Ana R.
Chicago , IL
 This oil saved my skin!!! I cannot day enough good things. I had acne spots that were not being treated by anything I used, including prescription stuff. But this miracle oil, cleared my skin and is lightening my acne spots. Not a fan of the smell but if it works I’m willing to get past the smell.
Julia M.
Brooklyn, NY
I’m on my second bottle and I love it! And when I’m saying that I mean I LOVE IT! It is so good, that I already cannot imagine my nighttime routine without this magical oil. I also love the smell of it, even though a lot of people told me that they can’t stand it :D. It is definitely on a pricey side, so I highly recommend to go for a sample first.
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks , CA
Amazing! Just such a beautiful product. If you like to invest in skin care, this is a must. I got a sample of it at Sephora and would love to get a full size. Evened out my skin tone and reduced redness. It is on the pricier side but you get a lot of product out of it as you only need a few drops.
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
I love this product for so many reasons. I can truly notice a difference in my skin, I love the ingredients and that they’re all natural and the smell is very earthy herby and the blue tint only helps me better apply the product more evenly. Only downside is the money spent but it is a good investment
Jamie B.