BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Leanna D.
Port Moody, BC
Kind of a rip off in my opinion. If I used it for more than 2 nights in a row I would wake up with breakouts 🙄 for the price you pay and the hype behind the brand I was expecting more.
Chloe G.
Ottawa, ON
I love this stuff! Goes on blue, which is a bit alarming. But I wake up with great skin and my texture and tone has been improving with use. Not super oily either. Great for nighttime.
Jill R.
Coaldale , AB
I have not been able to spend the big dollars on this product, full-size, but I keep buying "kits" that contain it. There is simply nothing like it. My skin looks youthful and radiant.
Samantha D.
first  off, smells disgusting but works wonders!!! amazing for any acne or textuered skin. def have to keep using in order to keep the apperance of clear skin up. seriously a skin life saver product. def worth every single penny. would buy again
Sara Z.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
Bomb dot com !! Amazing facial oil under makeup or as a night time skincare addition !! It smells amazing and it absorbs pretty quick. I am so addicted to this product ! Holy grail !!
Lindsey J.
Cutler Bay, FL
I honestly don't know if this stuff works because I COULDN'T get over the smell. It's rotten. I wish I could have at least used it for longer than a day but the smell never went away.
Judith H.
Worth the money! Every single penny! The results are unbelievable, truly! It does smells quite odd though... I have very sensitive skin and it didn't break me out! It fades my dark spots and helps balance my skins natural oils!
Taylor P.
In love with the colour. Feels good on skin not to heavy. Takes a while to notice any effects. About 2 weeks of consistent usage however it is definitely worth it. Not a cheap product
Nicole G.
Vancouver, BC
Worth every penny. This is the first and only oil product fmi would recommend for oily skin. It absorbs in and doesn't make you feel greasy. Noticeable difference after just one use.
Jessie S.
This product has been an amazing addition on my skin. I bought it from Sephora in a kit along with the good genes serum. Although it has retinol, this product is really gentle on my sensitive skin, and has helped improve its lustre and smoothness. I would highly recommend this product.
Jamie B.