BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Asia L.
Victoria, BC
Was given a sample to try, and on first impression it did appear to soothe and calm the skin. Would be interested in purchasing in the future, but I have an abundance of face oils at the moment. Would like to try again.
Gloria L.
Souris
I love this product my skin is so smooth soft and luminous I could do without the dye added to the product I don't feel like it has any benefit.It is a very high price point but I find it very bento my skin care routine
Janna H.
Edmonyon, AB
This oil was so amazing on my skin at night time and I did notice my skin improving over time. I used up a whole bottle and the tried the UFO oil and didn't like it as much. I wish I would have stuck with the luna oil
Shaye F.
Princeton, NJ
I love this stuff. It helps make your skin glow and look healthy, pores are diminished and so are acne marks and other imperfections. Some people complain about the smell, but I actually don't mind it. It is extremely pricey though. I believe its worth it though.
Jessica Q.
Welland, ON
I love this stuff. It smells awesome and it works really well. I found that it helped clarify my skin, better than other products I have used. It is a bit pricey though so I recommend getting a sample first if you can
Kaitlin S.
I admit I bought into the hype of this product and paid the expensive price to buy it. But I was amazed! Everything ever said about this product is spot on, completely worth the money as my skin has never looked better
Peter G.
Toronto
The Luna Oil was suggested as a replacement for another product and even though not the same, it gave my skin what it needed. By the time I woke up in the morning my skin was soft, smooth, supple and radiant as ever.
Ana S.
This is one of my all time favourite skin care products. It is expensive but it is great value for money. from the first use i could imediatly see the effects straight away. Would 100% recommend to friends and familly. it is an absolute essential for me.
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
I use Luna Nightly and my skin is loving it. It's pricey but I has all the good ingredients your skin needs, it's really effective and my skin is glowing and have improved in texture. I will keep buying it forever n
Josie T.
Dartmouth , NS
I love this oil so much it helped clear up my uneven textures and pores it also helped target my blemishes . It keeps the skin feeling fresh and hydrated not hard on the skin and a great value for the Money spent .
Jamie B.