BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Josie T.
Dartmouth , NS
I love this oil so much it helped clear up my uneven textures and pores it also helped target my blemishes . It keeps the skin feeling fresh and hydrated not hard on the skin and a great value for the Money spent .
Natasha L.
Banbridge
I loved this serum. I felt like I was getting a real treat when I used this at night. My skin would feel so moisturised and smooth after application. Even though it's a little pricey I think it's totally worth it!!
Elaine S.
Ajax, ON
Beyond amazing... I have oily skin and I was scared that using this would make my skin worse but its actually been the best it's ever been. The oil absorbs instantly, and it makes my skin look fresh, plump and perfect.
Lael H.
Vancouver
I've been trying this out only for about a week now so i can't say my full thoughts other than what i've experienced so far. It smells amazing, my skin always feels more plump the next morning and you dont need too much product! Its beautiful!
Charissa M.
Hoboken
Love this product! Makes my skin look beautiful and even my partner started using it after he was originally like 'I'm not putting that blue stuff on my face' now I find him asking where it is if he can't see it on the shelf right away.
Nikki M.
This is great! The only thing I'm not a fan of is the smell but I can get over that because the product is incredible. It's pricey but I will defiantly by buying it again. I totally would recommend this product
Naima N.
Edmonton, AB
Honestly I was really disappointed. I picked this up from Sephora after hearing raving reviews about it but after trying it for a few days, it didn't do anything for me. It isn't worth the ridiculous price imo.
Celina T.
Ottawa, ON
I've been using this for awhile but haven't seen any changes in my skin. At this price point I probably won't repurchase if I don't see any big changes. I gave it three stars since it's not harming my skin, isn't too greasy and I like the packaging.
Shivanie M.
When I've been neglecting my skincare routine and my skin looks dull and tired, I look to this product for some help. I apply it just before bed and I wake up with such rejuvenated skin. It's worth the price and the hype.
Lucy D.
Walton On Thames, Surrey
This is just so luxurious it makes you feel like you've been in a spa the day before. I can tell that there is a difference in my skin after using it. The downside is the price. I simply can't afford to keep it as a staple. One day thought. One day!
Jamie B.