BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Elise M.
Easton, PA
This oil paired with Good Genes has changed my face significantly. I have no discolouration or scarring, my skin is moisturized and glowing. I've never been so happy with my skin as I am after incorporating these two products into my weekly routines.
Charlie R.
Bristol , Bradley Stoke
I love Sunday Riley’s luna oil! It completely got rid of any acne scars and texture I had on my skin! This stuff is literally liquid gold! The price point is extremely high, but can you really put a price on your face? I would highly recommend to anyone! I know this may be an investment for most people, but I assure you it is worth it!!!
Sondra H.
Beaumont, AB
I think I might be the only person that didn’t like this. I can get over the smell and the weird blue color, however I feel like it never ever actually sank into my skin. It always just sat there in a slimey layer and did absolutely nothing for me
Vicky T.
Quebec
Cette huile est la meilleure que j'ai eu la chance de tester. Elle est certes très dispendieuse mais elle vaut amplement son prix. Elle laisse une peau plus lisse, hydraté et repulpée. Définitivement un must have dans ma routine du soir et je la recommande à toute mes amies début trentaine.
lara J.
York, Yorkshire
This oil is great, i use it every night and despite the strange smell the results are amazing. I wake up with softer skin every morning and put that down to this oil. The price point is very high for a face oil so maybe isn't accessible for everyone
Jocelyn O.
Pretty pricey product, but worth it if your skin needs some tlc. Amazing for acne and blemishes but also nourshes and moisturises your skin. Less is more with this product so don't be tempted to lather it on!
Kimly T.
I love Sunday Riley products and I LOVE the Luna oil, I got it from Sephora after getting a sample of it, and I fell in love. I've tried really great facial oils but this one is my favourite! I'm looking forward to trying more Sunday Riley products!
Pam B.
Delta, BC
Do I have been using this with good genes and I'm not sure it does anything. I've used it with and without good genes and I do not notice anything. For such a pricey item I'm not sure I will repurchase. Good genes on the other hand I highly recommend.
Lauren C.
Winnipeg, MB
for a retinoid, it's very gentle, yet very effective. it's great for all skin types but even for my oily skin it's balancing. helps with scaring and evening tone. i find that starting off slower and then building up to daily night time use is best.
Saimone M.
Edinburgh, Edinburgh
One of the best facial oils I have ever used. Dries in super fast to not leave skin looking greasy. Used over night but I also use it under makeup if my skin is looking a little dry and it sits beautifully under foundation. It has many uses and smells very fresh and luxurious
Jamie B.