BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Vanessa F.
Richmond, BC
My skin feels smooth and a bit brighter/less red after using, but I don’t think I’d repurchase at that price point. Its nice and I’ll use it up, but it hasn’t blown me away. The scent might bother some people, but I don’t mind it
Teri R.
Love love love. Sunday Riley is hands down one of my favourite brands. Especially this one. The only thing I don't like about this product is the smell. But as times goes on you get use to it. I Already have a back up of this! Can not live without it.
Sara S.
La Crete, AB
This is a great started retinoid oil. I use this a few times a week at night time. It is part of my weekly routine. It is pretty pricey, but I find it leaves my skin feeling super. I do only use it at night, as it is a blue oil.
Krystle P.
I know this product has been hyped. I tried to love it, especially because of the price and I have heard so much reviews about it, but after using it religiously for about a month, I have not seen a huge difference in my skin.
Sara L.
St. Jerome
Super nice smelling product. When you apply the product you can feel the fresh sensation instantly. Leaving you skin soooo brighter the next day . Be careful because this product does stain. It's pricy but worth every dollar.
Jennifer S.
Glasgow
I received a sample of this product and I absolutely love it! The scent is lovely and relaxing. Product feels great on the skin and soaks in beautifully overnight so you wake up with lovely, supple, moisturised skin.I think this product is great, although it is expensive which is the only negative I can think of.
Katelin M.
Brighton, ON
I really didn't see what all the fuss was about for this product. For me the oil didn't absorb very well, even though I have dehydrated skin. I found it made my skin oily but not moisturized, and caused a few small breakouts.
Karlee 🦄.
Radstock , Banes
Love this little bottle of blue miracle oil, this makes my skin glow from top to bottom. A heft price tag but a little makes a big difference like all Sunday Riley products I've used I would recommend this time and time again
Ayesha H.
Kitchener, ON
Great product! I use it on alternate nights, it def plumps up my skin and makes it much smoother. However, it makes your skin a lil sensitive to sun so you have to be careful that you use sun screen after that during the day.
Manos S.
Even though I am pretty iffy about oils since I am absolutely terrified that they will clog my pores this oil definitely gave my skin the healthiest glow I have ever had. Thank you Sunday Riley! Definitely going to buy again.
Jamie B.