BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Saimone M.
Edinburgh, Edinburgh
One of the best facial oils I have ever used. Dries in super fast to not leave skin looking greasy. Used over night but I also use it under makeup if my skin is looking a little dry and it sits beautifully under foundation. It has many uses and smells very fresh and luxurious
Jocelyn O.
Pretty pricey product, but worth it if your skin needs some tlc. Amazing for acne and blemishes but also nourshes and moisturises your skin. Less is more with this product so don't be tempted to lather it on!
Yasmin A.
Kingston, ON
I don't know what else to say about this product other than it is amazing! It penetrates the skin and feels so moisturizing yet not oily and slick like some serums. I wake up with my skin glowing and radiant! I would highly recommend this product!
Lauren C.
Winnipeg, MB
for a retinoid, it's very gentle, yet very effective. it's great for all skin types but even for my oily skin it's balancing. helps with scaring and evening tone. i find that starting off slower and then building up to daily night time use is best.
Anna G.
Got a sample of it to try out. I did hepl me with my existing breakouts over night but caused a new ones on my oily t zone as it never fully absorbed to my skin and created greasy layer on my skin. I personally thing its not worth this price tag.
Stephanie S.
Binbrook , ON
Not bad. It smells like vitamins to me, very natural smelling. I didn't really find it did much for my skin but it didn't irritate it so that was a win. I like the idea of the new generation retinoids but I've found another that works way better for me. Won't be repurchasing this one.
Jordana V.
Unless You are consistent with this product you won’t see results. I spent 105 dollars on it and you only need a little bit to do your entire face and I pair it with a serum. If you don’t like strong scents this won’t be for you because it’s not only strong but natural and earthy scent.
Megan M.
Sudbury, ON
Luna is my holy grail product. I cannot settle for bed without first applying my Luna. My skin texture has changed dramatically since I started using this product. It’s heavily fragranced but I find the scent soothing and feels like it’s now a part of my bed time routine.
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
I found that this oil did wonders for my skin. Literally two droplets of the oil is enough to cover my face. It is super lightweight and moisturizing. The only downfall of this product is the scent. It takes a while for the scent to disappear
kelly l.
Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire
very painful for the wallet, but lovely on the skin. The smell didn't bother me and whilst it is a sleeping oil, i often used it in the morning before my makeup cause it just creates a very nice smooth canvas for my foundation. I also so my scaring fade away after a couple of weeks use.
Jamie B.