BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Lori E.
I use this stuff nightly. I've been able to tell a difference. My face is so soft! Luckily, I didn't have to pay the high price. I got it in my Allure Beauty Box as a generous sample. Would I buy it full size? Probably not. The difference isn't that impressive to me, but I'll continue to use it until it's gone!
Jill P.
Frankfort, NY
The price of this makes me want to cry, but it is as nice as people say it is. Sinks easily into the skin and I notice a difference right away. Smoothes out all fine lines and really helps aging skin. The best retinoid serum/oil i’ve ever used.
Ashley J.
Delray Beach, FL
i love to use this product.  it really clears up my skin and unclogs the damage i do with makeup and other products.  i love using it with the good genes at night layering them with the other.  i always wake up to smoother more refreshed skin.  it really is a great product for the price tag!
Jocelyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
This oil is probably great for those with dry skin. I found it to be effective, but not as effective as one would like for such a high price, especially since the main ingredient, blue tansy oil, is becoming more available and affordable. It did not break me out, but I also didn't notice much improvement.
Megan G.
I bought this with a package of the oil and the Sunday Riley Good Genes. The directions say to apply the oil and follow with Good Genes. My skin has improved a bit but the only downside is that it’s hard to get the oil to rub in and be absorbed but the skin. I usually end up with a slight blue tint on my pillows
Jennifer S.
North branford, CT
Love this nighttime oil. I thought it would make my oily skin worse to use a face oil but this product you only use at night so my skin has all night to absorb it. I use this twice a week with the SR Good Genes and by the morning my skin is radiant and hydrated. Def worth the money and the bottle lasts forever!
Ashley J.
Delray Beach, FL
Vennessa H.
Deer Park, TX
Absolutely luxurious face oil. The smell is lovely but it is very tea-like. My skin feels smell and hydrated after use. Would have been 5 stars if it weren’t so expensive.
Rebecca S.
Lynchburg
I use this before my Good Genoese every night. It works well and is easy to apply. I have noticed a drastic difference in my fine lunches and wrinkles since using this combo. The amounted needed is small and the product is potent so this bottle will last a very long time. I’ll absolutely continue to use this.
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I wanted to give this a chance because of all the great reviews. I have dry sensitive skin, I was hoping it could help some of my redness an bit. The consistency wasn’t the problem, I really didn’t like the smell, It made me sick :((. I didn’t see too much of a difference in my skin after using it for a couple weeks.
Jamie B.