BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Nakia L.
denver, co
Purchased at: Sephora
I hate the aroma booth oil so much that I didn’t bother giving it a try for half as long as I should have. So it’s probably an incredible product because I love meaning of Sunday Riley‘s formula. It’s just the scent is a bit overwhelming for me.
Kori A.
I think this product is amazing. I didn’t see results right away but after a few weeks of use certainly see and feel the difference. Since it’s oil based I’m not sure it’s great for oily skin it I tend to have normal to sensitive skin and have no problems at all. At first I started using everyday but now I backed down to 2-3 times per week. I put it on a freshly cleaned face and top with my night time moisturizer. My only criticisms is the blueish color can get on things if you don’t let it dry long enough or accidentally use to much. Overall great product!! Highly recommended
Linda K.
Buena Park
This oil in conjunction with the Luna and the water cream has worked pretty well. I only took a star off because the smell is quite intense, although it fades pretty quickly. I’m also not super excited about putting something blue on my face.
Holly K.
Eugene
Purchased at: Sephora
Lives up to the hype. Counteracts redness and hydrates skin overnight. Does have a strong somewhat herbal scent, but it doesn’t linger and absorbs quickly. I love that it is colored so you can see where you need to blend it in a bit more.
Jovelyn S.
Modesto, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is like a spa for me in a bottle. I love using this especially on pamper nights right after the good genes followed with a massage using my jade roller and you bet the next morning I can see a significant difference on my skin. Plumper skin, no dry areas(I always have it around my nose), just more well rested beautiful skin. If you don't like earthy scents though or you're really are just sensitive on scents on products in general. That may be one thing to consider, it's not strong and doesn't linger and that's normal because it has different blends of oils with added retinol for skin rejuvenation. It's pricey as like any of their other products but I think you'll get the most out of your money with these types of products. I normally would only use 3-4 drops each time every night and the bottle took me almost a year to finally ran out. Great buy in my opinion plus investing for your skin is nothing but a good thing. :)
Kelly M.
Prescott
Let’s just be real, this stuff is pricey. But OH. MY. GOSH. It’s ridiculously fantastic. This oil did so many positive things for my skin. Reduced hyperpigmentation, tightened, brightened, smoothed, I mean you name it. I LOVE this oil.
Janice F.
I've only been using this for a few weeks, but I'm really enjoying it so far. I find that I have to put a few layers for my dry skin, and I'm still testing how it works when I used a ceramide cream with it. I haven't found any harsh reactions and so far, I'm liking it. It's a lightweight oil and I love how it goes on the skin.
Maggie X.
Phoenix
hands down my holy grail sleeping oil. the price point is steep, but the ingredients in here are amazing. the formulation is specifically for more sensitive skin, and there are calming components for those whose skin tend to be more finicky (aka mine). I use this oil underneath a water based moisturizer two or three times a week, and my skin always looks better the next day than it did before. it helps with tired, dull, uneven skin, not to mention anti-aging and hyperpigmentation. I’ve repurchased so many times despite the high price point, and will continue to in the foreseeable future.
Lola S.
San Diego, CA
Received a .25 oz sample in an Allure Beauty Box and didn’t try it for several months. I was a little put off by the idea of putting oil on my face. When winter rolled in and my skin was DRY, I grabbed the Luna to give it a try.

At first, the color and scent were a little weird. Unlike most sweet smelling girlie looking creams I’m used to, this smelled like a barn full of hay and looked like green pond scum. I got a little break outs on my forehead and blamed the night oil so only used it every other night. But after a couple of weeks, the break outs stopped (might have been some other cause?). I started really liking how my skin felt in the mornings and started using it nightly.

Now I’m hooked. The sample size lasts forever and I really like the earthy scent. I use it as my final layer of a 5 step routine over essence, serum, cream then oil. It seems to lock all the other ingredients onto my face and reduces the dryness that happens overnight from pillows and heating. I also pile on the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask to keep my lip area hydrated.

Sadly this product is quite expensive. But I’ve found Sunday Riley trial bundles that include trial sizes of it and I do like Sunday Riley products in general even though I can’t afford them. So when my trail sizes run out I will be combing sites for more.
Kellsey K.
I originally purchased the Luna oil in the power couple kit from my local sephora. I was excited to try the good genes, but had never heard of this oil before. I was immediately blown away! Once applied to the skin, it melted like butter. It made my skin so soft and hydrated. The next morning when I went to wash my face again, the scars from my acne spots and a few of my textured patches were showing significant improvement. This oil will definitely remain part of my nighttime routine. I can't say great enough things about it. You definitely need to try this oil. You will not regret it.
Jamie B.