BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Genova H.
Bought the sample size and during the time I was using it I didn't notice a big difference, but right at the 4th week was when I said WOW! My mild discoloration has disappeared, no difference on pores though or fine lines. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Sarah P.
I can't say enough great things about this night oil. I only use oils on my face so when this was released I was excited to try. Beautiful bottle. It is all I expected and more. I have repeatedly bought it when it ran out. I would highly recommend you try.
Brit M.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this stuff!! It is gentle and not overly greasy on the skin. I went to bed with it on my face every night and it didn't leave any residue on my pillow. It does go on blue but it sinks into the skin quite quickly. Perfect for those sensitive skin!!
Ada G.
This is an amazing product and for anyone who wants to invest in skin care product , the Luna sleeping oil is where to start. Just for it in your night routine after removing makeup& cleansing. It's so lovely and luxurious without feeling heavy or greasy
Autumn S.
Dorval, QC
I was so excited to try out this night oil. Unfortunately I do not think that it was worth the hype! It is gentle on the skin and it acts as a great moisturizer, but the price is far too high for the product! I would not repurchase just for that reason!
Susana D.
Hamilton
Helps skin to look smooth and plump, improving the appearance of fine lines and imperfections. The scent is unique and fades away as it absorbs into the skin. This product packs a big punch in nutrients and overall quality, feel and look of skin.
Holly T.
West Bridgford , Nottingham
I really tried to love this product! It just didn’t agree with my skin. I was advised to try it for at least 30 days to allow my skin to adjust to the ingredients but it left my skin feeling tight and itchy. I know a lot of people swear by it but my dry sensitive skin just did not agree with it
Elise M.
Easton, PA
This oil paired with Good Genes has changed my face significantly. I have no discolouration or scarring, my skin is moisturized and glowing. I've never been so happy with my skin as I am after incorporating these two products into my weekly routines.
Émilie M.
Wonderful night oil but there is room from improvement... Unlike it's sister the U.F.O oil I didn't see major improvement in the texture or look of my skin, it just felt like any other face oil, I expected a lot more especially with it's price point.
Kimly T.
I love Sunday Riley products and I LOVE the Luna oil, I got it from Sephora after getting a sample of it, and I fell in love. I've tried really great facial oils but this one is my favourite! I'm looking forward to trying more Sunday Riley products!
Jamie B.