BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
momo o.
Montreal , WY
Was recommended but I was not impressed with the product. I have oily skin so using the oil my skin felt sticky and a bit greasy. Uncomfortable for me. However I heard so many great things and saw many great reviews that wanted to try. Product is costly so read about it before commit
Eva P.
Toronto
I wish I could afford to keep buying this pricey oil! Feels amazing when paired with Herbivore's night cream (superfruit moon). A very light oil that absorbs into the skin nicely, but I do find you have to use a bit more than a heavy oil to ensure all parts of your face are covered.
Roxanne D.
Wasaga Beach
Absolutely in love with this serum! I put it on right before bed and when I wake up in the morning there's no redness at all!! I get it at sephora and a bottle usually lasts me six to eight months! It's a bit on the pricey side but it's totally worth it because it lasts so long!
Toni W.
Four oaks , Sutton Coldfield
Holy grail. The only nighttime product I ever use. On my third bottle and never question repurchasing when the time come. Retinol buffered in such a way that it is never harsh on skin (and I have suffered some Retinol burns in my time!!) Would recommend to anyone and everyone. Perfection in a stylish on your dressing table bottle.
Mariarosaria D.
acerra
È ideale per le pelli sensibili, normali e miste. Le piace perché, come dice anche il nome, è leggera e quindi non crea problemi nella stesura del fondotinta, se usata subito prima del trucco: nel tempo di truccare le sopracciglia la crema è già perfettamente assorbita e si può quindi passare alla base.
Maria Eug V.
Caracas
Estos productos funcionan como mascarilla pero lo mejor de todo es que es mucho mas fina y ligera la capa que deja en la piel.
Contiene vitamina A y con su uso evitaremos el envejecimiento rápido y se irán desapareciendo las lineas de expresión que salen por la exposición al sol.
Kashthuriy K.
Ajax
This didnt do anything to my skin it made it oily but i really didnt see a huge difference with this product. I bought it with the good genes and i just hated it both. Dont buy it its just an expensive rip off and it doesnt do anything for your skin. Trust me
Colton S.
Calgary
This product really helps with skin texture and a glow. Paired with Good Genes and your made a beautiful mixture. It helps with fine lines, pores, dullness, literally everything. I would definitely buy it again. But if you do get it and use it, you must use an SPF in the daytime
Meghan W.
MAGIC! This stuff saves your skin. I have aging but oily acneic skin and this stuff has (along with a regime) changed my skin. It's more bouncy, firmer, plumper, and people have commented that I look much more luminous (pretty big compliment I thought from having dull but oily skin). It wasn't this alone, but a combination of products including the Good Genes and a good acid toner plus the Luna oil that made the difference. Try it!
Layan F.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I rarely find products that actually transform my skin but this was one of them. After a week, I've definitely noticed a difference in my skin. Sunday Riley is an expensive brand, but if you can afford it, you should definitely invest in it. Skin is the most important part of makeup, isn't it?
Jamie B.