BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Rebecca R.
Red Deer
Amazing night oil! Helps keep your skin hydrated and smooth while also having anti aging benefits to keep renewing fresh skin! This product can make you sun sensitive because of the retinol and they did add blue dye so people only use at night and make sure while using spf!
Marie-Eve L.
I love that I am able to put this on my skin and it doesn't make it super oily. It is so gentle on my skin and I don't have to worry about reacting to it. I am very happy with the product I just fondness it very expensive. I bought it at Sephora and plan on buying it again
Kat W.
london
I used this continuously used this until I became pregnant. It made my skin red and flakey for about 2 weeks until my new skin surfaced. It the. Became lovely and smooth. It’s blue in colour but doesn’t stain pillows.
Alice P.
I am a big fan of Sunday Riley. I pair this oil with my Good Genes serum and wake up to great looking skin in the morning. It's pricey but worth every penny for what it does to my face. I have recommended this to friends who have also felt the same way after using.
Melanie B.
Trenton, NS
I absolutely love this stuff. Super hydrating, definitely helps shrink pores, plus I think it helped clear up my skin a bit too. It's a little pricey but it lasts for a long time and is totally worth it. Highly recommend and I will definitely be continuing to repurchase.
Julendys Masiel R.
Este producto es muy bueno, es excelente, me encanta, es un producto que cumple con mis expectativas, me encantó es un producto muy recomendable que me encanta y lo amo, no puedo vivir sin el, es 100%, excelente, increíble es Muy Útil para mí, y lo recomiendo de verdad.🤡😺
Rebecca W.
Calgary , AB
This product is way overpriced for the value. I have used this for a week, then taken a week off, then used a different overnight mask for a week, and I found the results no different. It smells really great and feels nice to put on but the price is definitely excessive.
Karen h.
This sleeping night oil is a god sent product! I have oily skin and so I didn't like to put too much o my face before bed but this oil gives your skin just enough hydration without being greasy in the morning! I would recommend this product to anyone with oily skin !!
Jennifer L.
Kingston, ON
I really liked this product. I find with most of the Sunday Riley products my skin purges a little bit but the final results are great!
My skin looked rested and radiant. It was hydrating enough.
A hefty price tag but worth it if you are looking to invest in good skin care !
Gaby Z.
I love this stuff. Every morning I wake up and the look of my skin is improved. It evens out texture and makes skin look brighter. Skin also feels plumper and youthful. This oil is seriously one of the best things to happen to my skincare routine in a long time.
Jamie B.