BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Chantal L.
Ottawa, ON
I have been testing out a sample of the Luna oil from Sunday Riley as I’ve been looking for a replacement since my favorite face oil is no longer available in North America. While I do like the Luna Oil it does have entirely different properties than the one I’ve been using and I’m still getting use to the scent of it but I do plan on repurchasing when I run out!
V s.
I am so addicted to this oil. i use a lot of other products from sunday siley but this is the best among them all. i got the sample from sephora when luna was first introduced last year. the product was really effective on my skin that i right way got a full size. beleive me it just takes a little of the product for ur face. i wouldnt say it is pricey because i am still left with half of the bottle since my purchase and i use the product daily.
Michaela S.
Thompson, ND
I liked this product. I bought this product impulsively because it has retinol. I used it often and it did purge my skin (a blessing and a curse). However, I have oily skin and I felt like this was too heavy on my face. I have since switched to the UFO oil, which better fits my needs. I do enjoy the packaging on this product, as well as the product itself.
Maria D.
Philadelphia, PA
This did nothing for my skin. I used it every night for a month and I did not see any improvement or change. It didn't break me out or anything either so I will give it stars for that. I had high hopes from all the hype but I was very disappointed.
Victoria R.
Toronto, ON
A beautiful night Oil that is comforting and rejuvenating for the skin. I apply this at night and always wake up with smooth and soft skin. Easy to use in the dropper packaging, this product has nice quality ingredients so it's worth the higher cost.
Gemma G.
St brelades, Jersey
i really enjoyed using the sunday riley luna oil, it added the retinoid aspect to my skincare that ive been needing.it has a nice texture that sinks in easily and doesnt leave you with a filmy residue the only downside to this product and it is a minimal downside is the colour stays on your skin for a good fwew minutes after it sinks in to your skin
Joi G.
Calgary, AB
I got to use this oil along with the Good Genes with the transformations kit and I absolutely loved it. It's my first time using oil on my face as my skin is oily and I just hated the feeling of oily skin. This oil absorbed quickly into my skin and when I woke up my skin was soft and smooth. Only downside is that it's just really expensive :/
Beth W.
Toronto
This is a nice gentle anti aging product, I like that it has a retinoid which is great for cell turnover. I believe this has blue tansy which is nice and soothing. My only drawback it that I'm not a big fan of oils, and find it takes quite a while to absorb into my skin, then I go to bed and feel like my pillow is also getting a treatment!!
Harriet B.
This is such a great product you literally notice a difference in you skin over night however if you continue to use it very night you stop seeing the benefits so I find it best to using it a few times a week. I haven't repurchased this product as it is super expensive to buy!! Only down side everything else about this product is beautiful!
Kelsa D.
Regina, SK
I did enjoy this and I saw changes in my skin right from the beginning. It made my skin feel super soft in the morning and seemed to help with my break-outs at the time. I found after I was almost out of the bottle, it wasn’t working as effectively. Maybe it was just my skin at the time, but with the high price tag I never did repurchase.
Jamie B.