BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
cc k.
This blue oil absorbs well and doesn't leave a greasy residue. Noticeably lightens dark spots from recent breakouts but probably not strong enough for old scars or deep sun spots. Skin texture feels smoother without irritation after use. This is the only retinol formulation that my sensitive skin can tolerate.
Cassie C.
San Francisco, CA
I like the smell of this oil, almost reminds me of sunflower seeds. It goes on smooth and doesn’t leave a blue tint to the skin. I havent used it enough to really notice real results. I had tried it in the past but wasn’t sure if it cause me to get little red bumps. I am trying it out again so I’ll know soon enough. *update...this oil definitely breaks me out and I am not prone to breakouts. I have used this oil only in specific areas and wherever it was used I have pimples, clogged pores, or little bumps. I didn’t notice any results either but was never able to use it long enough to give it a real chance. I also don’t like that dyes are used to give it the blue color. *
Rachel M.
brooklyn
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite retinol out there. I’ve purchased and repurchased this several times. Only use at night. Makes my skin beautiful. I love the packaging and a little goes a long way. I think the dropper is great.
Stephanie P.
La Vergne, TN
I love this oil! At first the smell was off-putting but I got used to it and now love the smell. It's a thicker oil but since its only used at night I'm not so concerned with my face being oily. I used in conjunction with the Good Genes and these together really improved the appearance and texture of my skin.
Rebecca S.
Lynchburg
I use this before my Good Genoese every night. It works well and is easy to apply. I have noticed a drastic difference in my fine lunches and wrinkles since using this combo. The amounted needed is small and the product is potent so this bottle will last a very long time. I’ll absolutely continue to use this.
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I wanted to give this a chance because of all the great reviews. I have dry sensitive skin, I was hoping it could help some of my redness an bit. The consistency wasn’t the problem, I really didn’t like the smell, It made me sick :((. I didn’t see too much of a difference in my skin after using it for a couple weeks.
member-e3467
Not a fan of the smell. It has a very strong, musty smell and I find myself breathing through my mouth whenever I put this on. I have only used it a few times so I'm not too sure how well it's working for me. I would stay away from this if you're sensitive to smells.
Dana F.
pittsburgh
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I have been using this product for years.  I wake up in the morning and my skin looks younger, firmer, and hydrates. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, and it is gentle enough to use this every night.  I would recommend this product to someone who wants to prevent aging signs.
Kerri F.
Altus
My mom bought this and never used it so she gave it to me and I am SO happy she did. I can’t go a night without using this. I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t make me red or break my skin out.
Kellyn B.
Seattle
YAAS! A retinol that is an oil? Who would've thought... it's worth every penny. It's gentle enough to use every night and I've noticed a HUGE improvement in my skin. I'm "too young" to need a retinol according to some (I'm 26), but this has helped completely get rid of my acne. And I have VERY sensitive skin, prone to dryness. Have not had one issue. LOVE THIS.
Jamie B.