BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Adiva A.
Been using this for over 2yrs now and it's amazing, it feels light and has vit c in there which is great to brighten the skin. Very effective for rests. I brought it from space Nk in the UK. Smell is strong but wears off after a while. Price it high but it lasts at least 6months for me
Shana T.
I wish I had love this product like many others did but unfortunately its was I miss for me. I used it for more than a month and I had painful pimple. Ive read that it can happen with retinol but pimple should stop in 2 weeks. Its wasn't my case. I didn't see any change in my skin also, no fading of dark spot. I think its overrated
Morgan B.
Fayetteville, NC
Okay this is RIDICULOUS STUFF. like life changing. It smells amazing and I wake up in the morning looking like I just got a facial. It has truly changed my life in terms of skincare. How did I ever survive without this?!
Lindsey T.
Plainfield, IL
Yes it is pricey, but this stuff works. I got this from sephora as part of a duo with the Sunday Riley Good Genes. I use both almost every night and have seen a huge improvement in the appearance of my skin. I think it's cool that the oil is blue, but be careful because it does stain.
Mariam A.
Note: I have been using this daily for 2 months.

Did not do much for my skin, and was hard to sleep with due to the heavy black liquorice-like scent. Lots of people swear by this, and so I guess it is YMMV. The packaging is lovely though, and I love the dropper system as it makes it easier to mix this with other skin care products.
Manveen M.
This oil works pretty well when you first use it. The oil really brightens your skin and makes it feel really soft. This also does not make you break out and is pretty soothing. However I don't think it has any long term benefits and doesn't actually affect the texture of your skin.
Eva P.
Toronto
I wish I could afford to keep buying this pricey oil! Feels amazing when paired with Herbivore's night cream (superfruit moon). A very light oil that absorbs into the skin nicely, but I do find you have to use a bit more than a heavy oil to ensure all parts of your face are covered.
momo o.
Montreal , WY
Was recommended but I was not impressed with the product. I have oily skin so using the oil my skin felt sticky and a bit greasy. Uncomfortable for me. However I heard so many great things and saw many great reviews that wanted to try. Product is costly so read about it before commit
Lisa z.
Oakville
Staple in my routine! I even keep/hoard samples of this product for when I go on vacation or work trips. This has helped my skins hydration, fine lines, dullness. I can't think of another product on the market that tailors to all the benefits told this oil with such great ingredients
Colton S.
Calgary
This product really helps with skin texture and a glow. Paired with Good Genes and your made a beautiful mixture. It helps with fine lines, pores, dullness, literally everything. I would definitely buy it again. But if you do get it and use it, you must use an SPF in the daytime
Jamie B.