BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Sarah F.
Richmond Hill , ON
Hands down favourite skincare product, recommend it to anyone who asks, it has changed the texture of my skin. HIGHLY suggest using it in conjunction with good genes. Its a perfect retinoid for those with sensitive skin as well! all the pros of a retinol with none of the cons.
Amanda S.
It was just ok. I did t see the fuss. Not worth the high price tag in my opinion. My skin felt and looked nice after using it, but I didn't notice a difference between this and other face oils.
Malina M.
Omg this product saved my life!!! I had so many breakouts before with many other serums but this Sunday Riley serum saved my life. My skin has never looked more clearer and I have gotten so many compliment on the way my skin looks. I would 100% recommend this product to everyone!!!
Dalia A.
Hannon, ON
This has immediate results! Perfect for anyone with aging skin. I like to pair it with the Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment on top. Sometimes I used the Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil during super oily days. All these products make a fabulous combo!
Nancy M.
Pincourt , QC
Really love this oil, very hydrating which is great for my dry skin. I use it in combination with the Good Genes cream. Love the combo, perfect pair. I even apply the Sunday Riley tidal cream and my skin is smooth and deeply hydrated. Love this brand, u won't be disappointed :)
Jen D.
Vancouver
This product is part of my nighttime routine, and I can’t live without it! The oil itself feels so luxurious on the skin. I like to let the oil sink into the skin for about 3 minutes before applying my other skincare products. I have noticed a dramatic change in the fine lines on my face, and the texture of my skin overall. This is a great pair with my Good Genes, another essential for my skincare!
Geraldine A.
Coronado, CA
It is very thick, at first I thought that the results would be good, everyone in sephora would drag me to the sunday riley section and say it was the best thing in, honestly I didnt see results in any of the sunday riley products. Guess my skin didnt respond to these products.
korrie r.
Stalybridge, Stalybridge
Great gentle retinol for new retinol users, however i believe the price tag is too high for what the product does. It did make my skin appear smoother and hydrate it within a week i could see a difference but much cheaper oils and serums do this for me. It hasn't reduced any of my fine lines or my pore size since 3 months of use, but it has left a nice blue stain on my lovely pillowcase
Abeer A.
where to begin!! this oil is a game changer for me, it completely changed my skin ...I put few drops on my hand and apply it gently on my face my pores looks smaller ...my skin looks glowy....healthy and hydrated ...what more could I ask for?! I already finished my first bottle and ordered the second one....it might be a little bit pricey but worth every penny ...love it
Jennifer C.
Etobicoke , ON
I was interested in trying this product after reading so many reviews. I got a sample from Sephora and loved how my skin looked like when I woke up that I had to go back and buy the bottle. It really helps purify your skin while you sleep. I do feel more beautiful in the AM.
Jamie B.