BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Alice B.
I have enjoyed using this product. My skin feels plump, smooth and refreshed the morning after use. I don't think I've seen any longterm, permanent results other than continued clear skin and supple texture. The product is quite expensive, which may be a barrier for some but if you can justify the purchase, I think it's worth a try.
Rickie L.
Victoria, BC
LOVE THIS! The blue tint to the oil can be a little shocking at first, but it disappears as you massage it into your skin. I found that this was really effective while still being really gentle on my skin, especially for a retinol treatment. The oil keeps it hydrating. Made my skin look bright, firm and youthful. Absolutely recommend!
Oyeshi R.
Toronto , OH
If you have sensitive skin, avoid this!! I bought this at Sephora and used it for 2 months before returning it. At first I did see improvements, but then it got worse and worse. This shouldn't be advertised for sensitive skin people, this whole Sunday Riley line makes me breakout and I don't know why. But I love the smell of this oil!
Jessica J.
Peterborough
This oil is great, I’m only giving it 4 stars because of the price. It’s very luxurious for the average person. It is wonderful though and does as it claims. It feels amazing on the skin, and I noticed a difference within a few days.
Oscar S.
Toronto
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
This is my favourite oil of all time, it calms redness, helps with texture, pores, fine lines, wrinkles, acne.
It's honestly a do-all oil for the nights where my skin is really in need of some help.
I pretty much use it every night and my skin has been so much calmer, and less red since.
Tanya N.
I have extremely oily skin so I was very hesitant to try a facial oil. The oil is definitely thicker in consistency but it absorbs very nicely into my skin. It doesn't feel greasy at all. Some people might not like the smell, but I loved it. The only downside is that it's very expensive but it definitely helped my skin.
Elise R.
I use this product every night before bed and I really do like it. One down side is how expensive it is but hey the ingredients are good and the claims are true for me so it's worth the big price tag. My skin has been more even toned and I've seen a decrease in the appearance of my laugh lines. Overall it's a great night oil.
Kamla P.
Ancaster, ON
I love this retinol oil. I use it every other night and follow it with my josie maran whipped moisturizer. I have found this has made a huge difference in the texture of my face. I was starting to get mini breakouts and this oil cleared them right up. It isn't harsh on my skin either. The only thing I don't like is the smell!
Gillian L.
Toronto, ON
This product was interesting to me as I'd heard so much about it online. I loved the smell of it, but my skin was too sensitive to handle it. You need to be committed to wearing sunscreen while using this product, as it will make your skin much more sensitive to the sun. It didn't work for me, but give it a shot for yourself!
caoimhe o.
ireland
a nice retionol that feels luxurious and works well. It's very expensive and some of the claims are a little suss ie. the blue colour being derived from the blue tansy when in fact the product is blue because of the dye added. I would still purchase this again as I noticed a difference in my skin in clarity and brightness.
Jamie B.