BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Lindsay F.
St. John's
I know people are saying for people with oily skin not to be afraid of oils and serums. And I'm trying to find one that will work. when I did a search on Sephora this can up as one that can be used on oily skin. I wouldn't. Did not like this at all! My face was very oil in the mornings when I got up. Would not recommend.
Taylor X.
Canada
Cured my acne and blumps on my forehead! You only need very little amount per use and it smells like Chinese medicine. (which I'm crazy about lol) some people say it's blue and it will transfer on to your bed sheet and pillows. But honestly if you really take time to rub it in and let it absorbs into your skin, it would not transfer at all!
Hannah D.
Sarnia
I have been using Luna for a little under a year, and I have seen a huge, marked difference in my skin. I am not a skincare expert by any means, but I'm not getting any younger, so I decided it was time to invest in something a little better than drugstore moisturizer. It was completely worth the investment. It made my skin smoother and softer than ever. It's like my texture I used to struggle with disappeared. My only issue is the price, come'on Sunday Riley I'm broke!
Eliana S.
I bought this one last year after seeing everyone and their mothers raving about it. I have oily and prone to acne skin, that scars really easily, so I thought this should be good for that.
The outcome? I really liked it. It made my scars fade out a bit faster and control my acne a little bit, not being harsh at all on my skin. However, for the price, I don't know if it amazed that much to keep buying it. If you have the money and want to treat yourself, go for it. If you don't, I don't think you have to sell a kidney for it.
heather w.
Vancouver, BC
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is meant for night use, i use it before bed, and follow with good genes in the morning and it definitely helps my skin stay hydrated and look fresh!
Cassandra G.
Sudbury , ON
I don’t think there is enough good I can say about this stuff! It’s literally magic in a bottle! This stuff really helps to clear my skin including my cystic and hormonal acne. Something that no product has ever been able to do for me
I have almost completely stopped getting breakouts all together! This oil leaves me glowing and I love the smell so much! It’s pricey but this stuff worked so well when I sampled it that I just had to dish out the money and buy it!
Aija P.
What can i say... just will repeat what i am sure u have read already- a must buy product. If thats only face product u can buy- go for it. will change how u skin feels and looks. best of the best. Great for all types of skin am
sure coz oil is not greasy... more like serum. i consider it pretty affordable coz it lasts long time.
Emm A.
This was my first retinoid, and the only thing I do not like about it is that it is a) an oil (not great for my oily/combo skin, I find) and b) the blue dye in it. I am not sure it actually works to reduce my redness, but what I do know for absolutely sure is if I dab a little of this oil on a zit (which I rarely get) that baby is gone down or almost completely gone in the morning. It is magical. It is much too expensive however to buy solely for this reason.
Cathy C.
san francisco
This retinoid is one of my holy grail products. It’s got all these amazing calming oils in it so that my skin doesn’t feel at all sensitized or irritated. Retinol is also one of only a few ingredients scientifically proven to reduce signs of aging on the skin. Sunday Riley’s version is less sensitizing than normal retinol. Waking up after putting this on at night gives me a ton of compliments! Don’t forget to put SPF on the next day though. It’s on the expensive side but a little bit goes a long way and this lasts forever!
Amber L.
This product has been a godsend for me. I purchased it at Sephora when my skin was acting up BADLY, and within three applications (at night) my skin had significantly improved. Works very well by itself, but combining it with Good Genes yields even greater results.

Initially I wanted to try U.F.O, but it's out of stock everywhere in Canada and has been for a while, so I took a chance on Luna and I have no regrets. Highly recommend, and worth the price tag!
Jamie B.