BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Claudia N.
Toronto
It’s a really nice dry oil that works well even if you have oily skin like I do. The blue colour doesn’t stain the skin but you have to thoroughly massage the oil into the skin. It gives my skin a nice glow the day after which is really nice. The product is really pricey so it was a splurge for me. The good thing is that you only need a couple drops so it does last awhile.
Jessica P.
I give a lot of my review products 3-4 stars. I usually give expensive products a 4 even if they work however, I’m not going to do that with this product. It is worth every penny.
I thought the blue colour would transfer on to my pillow when I sleep and it doesn’t. I liberally massage the oil into my face before I go to bed and the next morning I’m left with EXCEPTIONALLY soft skin. I had bad acne as a teen and I’m left with a bit of scaring. I haven’t seen any diminishing in my scars BUT the discolouring of my face from hyper pigmentation is almost completely gone. It’s nice waking up in the morning and having a soft canvas to put my foundation on. I will repurchase this product.
Zain C.
this product is amazing for someone who has normal skin, my skin surely has some major texture problems like bumps under the skin and milia(milk spots), this oil contains retinoid so it also has a lot of anti ageing factors which was shown clearly when i used it on my mother, it doesn't sting the face or burn which is nice as some products contain too much AHA which makes the skin sensitive to the sun, which would mean that you would need to add an extra stage in your skincare. it did reduce the look of the milia and made it less visible but it does cost a lot so i would try and get a sample if possible to see if it reacts on your skin. but for me it was worth it and would highly recommend it to anyone who is willing to make the splurge and wants to invest in their skin . :)
Brinela V.
I was super scared to try “oils” on my face since I have dry skin but acne prone. This product took all that fright away. After a few weeks using it I notice my skin wasn’t flaking any more, it shrank some of my pores, specially the ones around my nose. My skin looks glowy in the morning. Retinol products can be a little harsh at the beginning so I started using it gradually.
Karla L.
Mississauga , ON
this product comes with a hefty price tag but I'd say it's still worth it. You only need 3 drops of the oil to cover your whole face, maybe even less than that. I've received a sample size of this product and it last me a good couple months! But then again I only use it 3x a week. The product itself is really great, it smells medicinal but it doesn't really bother me. The first few times I've use it, I can see the difference in my pores, it has reduced its size! And my discolouration has improved as well.
Jordann W.
Hazelton
This oil is life! I love blue Tansy and what it does for the skin. The smell can be off putting. I don’t mind it so much, it smells natural and to me is better than artificial smells. This has helped my breakouts significantly. On days when I’m too tired for the full skin care at night, I’ll just wash my face and apply this oil guilt free. Even without serums I know it’s helping me avoid breakouts and retexturizing. I wake up with soft supple glowing skin. Highly recommend and will definitely keep purchasing.
Kendelle G.
Toronto, ON
This product feels great on my skin and I find less goes farther than some other, less costly retinol serums. It's nice that the blue serum turns clear when fully massaged in, allowing you to actually see where it hasn't been fully worked in yet.
The product has a strong tea-like scent. Pleasant, but potentially problematic for anyone with a sensitive nose.
Like anything with retinol, using sunblock/cream with a strong SPF is necessary.
As much as I enjoy this serum, the cost os definitely a deterrent.
Ashley D.
Toronto, ON
I am absolutely in love with everything I have tried from Sunday Riley thus far. The star player in my nightly routine has to be the Luna Oil. I was skeptical at first as I usually am about anti aging products but my skin reacted so positively even after two uses. I noticed an immediate improvement in the texture of my skin, pore size and brightness. Everything about my skin seemed more youthful, taught and smooth. It was like I just had received an expensive facial from the spa. I highly reccommend!
Lindsay F.
St. John's
I know people are saying for people with oily skin not to be afraid of oils and serums. And I'm trying to find one that will work. when I did a search on Sephora this can up as one that can be used on oily skin. I wouldn't. Did not like this at all! My face was very oil in the mornings when I got up. Would not recommend.
Taylor X.
Canada
Cured my acne and blumps on my forehead! You only need very little amount per use and it smells like Chinese medicine. (which I'm crazy about lol) some people say it's blue and it will transfer on to your bed sheet and pillows. But honestly if you really take time to rub it in and let it absorbs into your skin, it would not transfer at all!
Jamie B.