BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
MORGAN M.
Dyer
Everybody raves about this so I was looking forward to trying it and really wanted to love it. I didn’t see any benefits, and I actually think it made my acne worse 😞. I’m willing to continue to use it to hone in on my opinion of this product, but as of right now, I don’t see enough benefit for the amount of money it costs.
Michaela 🌤.
Emmett, ID
I LOVED THIS! I got it as a sample from a makeup store and noticed a huge difference in just a night. It is definitely a lot of money and I can’t afford to repurchase, but if you get the change try it !
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Charlotte W.
It is the best facial oil I ever tried so far. I purchased the combo set with good genes from Sephora. The good genes is ok, nothing impressive. But the Luna oil... wow... it is amazing! Some people may complain the strong smell, but I actually enjoy to have this unique scent instead of the overly powdered perfume usually find in other skin care. The only downside is - it is pricy!
Sara D.
Madison, WI
Bought a sample size of this because I’ve heard great things. It looks weird when you first apply it, but the blue vanishes quickly. I enjoyed the result, but I couldn’t get over the overpowering smell
alex t.
California
Purchased at: Sephora
This was my first Sunday Riley purchase and it was recommended to me by a Sephora employee. She swore by it and her skin looked amazing. She gave me a sample and I used it two nights before I went in and bought the full sized bottle. Their entire line in incredible and it may be off-putting because of the price but it's important to invest in your skin especially at an early age!
Lauren P.
eau claire
I like Luna sleeping night oil a lot but there are some cons to using a high stewing there retinol like this. For the first week of using this oil I had minor breakouts but they cleared up after that first week and my skin started to improve after then. I like the hydration I get from this oil and I do feel like my skin looks smoother but my skin didn’t react well to it at first.
Johanna F.
I loved this product! The company promises results (especially when used with the Good Genes. I saw improvement in my skin, and despite being an oil, I did not once break out from it. It also lasts a long time. All you need is a couple drops, but the retinol amount is small. I imagine it could work with a stronger retinol to enhance it. But if you are using this for the sole purpose of it being a retinol product, that would be a letdown. As a complete product, it’s amazing though.
Thalia T.
Edwardsville, KS
I've definitely noticed a difference since I began using a tail of this about 6 weeks ago. Liked it so much I purchased a full size, despite the lettuce tag. Had made my skin firmer and more hydrated.
Bee B.
Fremont
I use this oil every night and can’t live without it! It’s made a huge difference in the texture of my skin. I use this in conjunction with good genes and it does wonders to my skin the next morning. Although, I haven’t seen a significant difference in minimizing my pores, but I have other products that’ll do the trick.
Jamie B.