BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
kim m.
laval, QC
Luna is a magical product in my opinion. I use it every night and it helped my skin so much. It evened my complexion and it give me a very pretty glowy look. The retinol inside it helped a lot with my pores and my acne scars. I guarantee you that you’ll see a difference using that product. If you want to be extra just like me , try out Good Genes ,also from Sunday Riley. If you use both of them together , it works wonders... It really is a Power Couple Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
Keely G.
This is a bit of a cult product and I wanted to try it for a while. However, it's expensive (even for a beauty junkie like me) so I waited until I had a voucher for my local high-end beauty store. Don't let the dark blue colour put you off - it disappears quite quickly when you apply it. You only need a few drops, so it will last quite a while. The scent is fairly strong, so test it out before you invest!
Victoria C.
I’ve not had Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil for a long period of time but it’s already a firm favourite! It’s a gorgeous oil, smells lovely of blue tansy. It absorbs well and isn’t heavy or greasy. Even after one use it left me with glowing skin the next day. Love it!
Danielle P.
Campbell River, BC
I love this oil! I use this underneath the good genes and I am amazed by the results! My skin looks so much better, even my acne scars are fading! I find it to be very gentle, no burning or stinging. I have not had any irritation or redness from it. I can't think of anything I would change about this product. Some things to remember are to only use this at night time and to wear sunscreen in the day time!
Megan D.
Newcastle
My ride or die. Its pricey but with skincare I dont mind at all. I use this every night and my skin feels super smooth and acne scars are fading and any active breakouts heal faster. It has retinol in it so its like a soft exfoliator for your skin. The smell is not my cup of tea but I've gotton over it, and a lot of people hate the dye in it but again it doesnt bother me. I will deffinitly buy this again.
Sarah F.
Richmond Hill , ON
Hands down favourite skincare product, recommend it to anyone who asks, it has changed the texture of my skin. HIGHLY suggest using it in conjunction with good genes. Its a perfect retinoid for those with sensitive skin as well! all the pros of a retinol with none of the cons.
Dalia A.
Hannon, ON
This has immediate results! Perfect for anyone with aging skin. I like to pair it with the Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment on top. Sometimes I used the Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil during super oily days. All these products make a fabulous combo!
Malina M.
Omg this product saved my life!!! I had so many breakouts before with many other serums but this Sunday Riley serum saved my life. My skin has never looked more clearer and I have gotten so many compliment on the way my skin looks. I would 100% recommend this product to everyone!!!
Amanda S.
It was just ok. I did t see the fuss. Not worth the high price tag in my opinion. My skin felt and looked nice after using it, but I didn't notice a difference between this and other face oils.
Geraldine A.
Coronado, CA
It is very thick, at first I thought that the results would be good, everyone in sephora would drag me to the sunday riley section and say it was the best thing in, honestly I didnt see results in any of the sunday riley products. Guess my skin didnt respond to these products.
Jamie B.