BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Brooke T.
New Wesminster, BC
I love this facial oil. It's so luxurious and you wake up with the softest skin. I also really love the scent of it. It has a minor retinoid which helps add to the softness. Great at fighting minor redness.
Ileana O.
DORAL, FL
I have used it for a week and if I have noticed changes in my skin, the only thing I do not like is the smell very strong for my taste, but the turquoise blue color
Steff-Anna M.
Doral, FL
When it comes to retinols, they have so many benefits especially with anti aging but also could have many side effects with person skin types. However I was determined to try this product after my research.
Since using this product and incorporating it 2-3 nights a week in my nightly skincare routine I have not experienced any skin irritations to my sensitive skin and my skin feels smoother and looks more revitalized. It’s still early for me to say it’s yet the full result of this product but I’m definitely continuing to use it in my routine.
Note that when using retinols sunscreen is crucial.
Ivanna Jane T.
Al Ain, UAE
Minimized my pores and improved the texture of my skin. I only use this twice a week though just to avoid purging. I don't like the smell but I can bear with it.
Michelle C.
I received the Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil as a deluxe sample from Sephora. I used it a few times a week and saw the my skin looked smoother and softer every morning that I used the product. Only a couple drops are needed for your entire face and neck as it is an oil and spreads easily. I had been using the oil for a month when it crashed to my floor and shattered. I was mortified and just HAD to purchase the regular size. This time, I was using the product every day with the same results. However, after a week I noticed that I was breaking out and would have several tiny closed comedones scattered all over my face. I knew it was this oil because nothing else had changed in my skincare routine. Unfortunately, I've been taking a break from it to allow my skin to settle but because I do enjoy the results so much, I will give it another change but I think I will go back to using the product only a few times a week as I did before.
Elaine L.
I would re-purchse Luna for sure because I see result. I think my skin just really loves any Retinol product. I mean my skin looks so plumped and youthful in the morning, and feels ultra soft and smooth so I'm really happy with it. Another thing I like about Luna is that it sinks in immediately, my skin doesn't feel greasy at all, and please don't mind the blue tint because it does go away as soon as you rub it in. I don't find it irritating, it is just an good all around anti-aging serum that any woman who are aged 30 and above should give it a go. I know that a lot of people dislike the scent, and I admit it, it is pretty off-putting at first but it kinda grows on me so I don't mind it at all.
Jessica B.
Winnipeg
If you want to see a difference in your skin this paired with good genes is what you want in your LIFE! The aromatic scent that LUNA has is so calming and gentle. I was at first confused on how ADDING oils to your face could help anything lol
But I learned the difference between good & bad oils and knew this was something I wanted to add to my nighttime skin care. Any redness that I had— is gone. My wrinkles are less sunken and have definitely improved since using this.
I would recommend that if you have any doubts on these products, purchase them and try them out (even the small boxed combo PACs) the worst thing that could happen financially is you have to return it for your cash back.... but I have a feeling way more people would rebuy rather that return
Brittney B.
Calgary, AB
I was already a huge fan of face oils, so I was already expecting to love this. This oil makes my skin feel like silk every single time I use it. I’m not kidding. My skin had never felt as smooth as it does after using Luna. I put one drop on each cheek and half a drop on my forehead and massage it into my face. I let it absorb for a couple minutes before I put any other products on my face. Whenever I wake up in the morning, my skin always still feels like it did the night before – smooth, soft, hydrated and just healthy feeling. I haven’t noticed much difference in the redness on my skin, but I am really pleased with the other results I have seen with this oil.
Jen D.
Vancouver
This has been my nighttime retinol for the past year, and even though it kills me every time I have to repurchase because of the hefty price tag, I suck it up and buy it anyways because it’s that good. You will need a sunscreen for your daily routine if you use this oil, that is a must!! This is also not a treatment where you will see results over night. It is a gradual treatment. Over the last year, I have noticed decrease in my acne scarring. They are less noticeable and smoother. This oil has also helped to reduce the look of fine lines in my forehead. I apply four drops to my face every night.
Danielle S.
Watertown, MA
Loved this at first! This was my first adventure into face oils. Noticed though after a while, my skin return back to how it it was prior to using the product. Not worth the price IMO.
Jamie B.