BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Georgie B.
It’s really good.
Expensive but does work!
If you only use a small amount the bottle will last forever, however if you have dry skin you’ll get through it much more quickly than I did.
Kerri N.
Halifax, NS
This little puppy is a an anti aging power house! With retinol and blue tansy helping to diminish and prevent fine lines and wrinkles. A little bit goes a long way and the blue tansy makes this smell incredible!!
HAYLEY G.
Marsden, QLD
This is amaaaaazing. I apply it at night and it hydrates my skin enough that I only need a light moisturizer to pair with it. My skin feels so soft and exfoliated in the morning. A staple in my routine, for sure.
bâtøøl ..
الدمام, Ksa
OMG I love this oil. And the one thing I probably can not stand using on my face, is an oil. But whatever magic they put in this oil is simply fantastic. I use it under my eyes at night, on my lips, if I have a chapped nose from frigid weather, this clears it up in the morning. I have pretty normal skin, dry in the winter and this doesn't make me feel gross or dirty. Which is the main reason I don't like oils. They make me feel dirty. I haven't put this in foundation or anything but I bet this would be so great for that. I just wish I could find this exact oil in an affordable dupe. I haven't found anything close..
Stacy Z.
This product is expensive, but a little goes a long way (2-3drops can cover my entire face). When I first started using this product I believe my skin was purging because I had some break out. However, I kept using it and my skin started to improve. The only thing I do not like about this product is that does not seem to sink into the skin well, rather it just sits there until you thoroughly massage it in. Some of my scars have lightly diminished, my skin feels hydrated, and looks a bit more even. The main reason I purchased this product was because my friend told me she uses this to help with her milia problem, so I thought it would help me too. I haven't noticed it do anything for my milia, but this is probably not the right product for that. Even though this product is amazing, I would not repurchase this product again because the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair does the same thing as this product, but I prefer the application of the Estee Lauder over this one.
Mel H.
Drayton, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
Haven’t noticed a significant difference in my skin...it goes on nice and smooth. Smells fine. Need to rub in quite a bit to soak into the skin. Nice part of my migraine routine.
Shelby T.
Edmonton
I use this sparingly on night when I’m feeling extra dry or my skin is freaking out. It definitely works wonders and a little goes a very long way. It feel lovely on the skin and I highly recommend it.
Danielle V.
Obsessed! This oil feels luxurious and a little bit goes a long way. I wake up with a glowing complexion and can’t wait to repeat the application process all over again at night.
Jennifer 💡.
Melbourne
Good moisturising oil. The scent is unique, but I don't mind it. It's also a blu-ish stain but i don't mind that either. Would recommend for drier skin days like winter time.
ElleBee L.
Windsor, ON
Love this facial oil. Paired with good genes it’s a dream duo. This oil absorbs well and works great for brightening. A staple in my nighttime routine. Patting it into the skin gives the best results!
Jamie B.