BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
jazz M.
Mbpt New Colony nadkarni park wadala 19/380 first floor Next to mahanagarpalika school mumbai 400037
Kelsey simone again got into notice this freking product to me and now imma fan of this night serum. At the morning when i wake up i feel so fresh and my skin looks so glowy highly recommend!
Nicole D.
Winnipeg, MB
I loooooove this stuff. It’s so expensive though. It would be something that I would buy as a splurge item though. It is super moisturizing and makes my skin feel so soft.
Charlotte A.
BRISTOL, BRISTOL
I put this on before bed and woke up looking likd Victorias secret Angel.
No. I didn't, but ut does allow you to wake with tge same face, just soft and plump... although the latter could just be down to Christmas excess...
Jacqueline O.
Glasgow, Scotland
A really good face oil.
I only use this at night as I feel it's too heavy for my skin during the day..
Actually this was the first product I've bought from Sunday Riley and I purchased it because I'd seen so many reviews.
Mary G.
Laval, QC
I love the smell of this oil. It goes on so smoothly and I only need about 3 drops for my entire face. It makes me feel like I had a facial. I’ve seen nice results and I get compliments on my skin. I recommend this oil.
Isabella D.
St. John's
i started using this product about 4 months ago and it has done wonders for my skin. i put it on every night before bed and it helps with dryness, discolouration and skin texture!! definitely amazing, i would recommend it to anyone!
salma b.
Terrebonne, QC
This oil is very amazing, it's perfect to hydrating your face during night time, its a little bit expansive but it really meet my expectations. It's an effective product and that's what I actually liked about it, it would probably buy it once it's finished
Lisa H.
Chalkstone Way, Haverhill
I was given a sample of this and I instantly fell in love with it. I love my night time skin care routine and this was the perfect addition to that! I found the product very effective however the price is pretty steep.
Kiona G.
I would suggest using this oil once a week. It is quite strong so I only use a drop and I will mix it with another facial oil. It really helped improve my skins overall appearance! It has helped with my texture, softening and plumping. I think the price is worth it since it will last me forever.
stamatina p.
brisbane
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my Juno oil! This oil is the bomb dot com. It helped brighten and purge my skin of all the nasties building up inside without making my skin feel stripped or dried out as other serums or retinols can
Jamie B.