BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
ighama osama I.
Toronto , ON
Purchased at: Sephora
I don’t like the smell it has. And I really don’t think it does anything, a little bit over hyped I may say. Again it better used with good genes serum. Very pricy but if you a lover of scents then it’s great for you.
Penelope S.
Love love love this product. This is what i use the nights when my skin looks tried and it needs a boost. My face looks plum and healthy the next day. It also lasts a long time as you only need a small amount each time. The only thing i dont like is the smell, but you get used to it and only lasts a short while until it goes into the skin.
Ashley M.
Montreal
Loved this serum! It lefty skin a slight blueish tint for about 20 minutes after applying it but I’m very pale. Once the product really sunk in, it would go away. A little goes a long way so worth the price.
Yasmina C.
This oil is extracted from a beautiful blue flower! It’s is so rear and so beneficial for your skin it makes it feel like silk! I only use 2 drops and it covers my whole face! My skin sucks up the oils right away.
Tess W.
Fort Erie, ON
Love this but it’s super expensive..... i feel a difference when i use it! I would recommend this to anyone that can afford it or someone dedicated to finding a great night oil!!!! I also love the packaging!
brittany m.
halifax, NS
amazing amazing oil to invest in. it helps improve texture and overall skin appearance,!but please make sure to pair with a sunscreen as it makes you photosensitive.
Kendal
Purchased at: Sephora
I wish that the Sunday Riley line had worked for me. I really wanted it to. I love everything about Luna, from the beautiful blue color to the wonderful and relaxing smell and the way my skin instantly looked healthier. I think that you should speak to a professional when thinking of these products. It’s definitely worth a try tho.
Mint ..
If you’re using retinoid for the first time and you’re under 25years old i think this will wprk perfectly to minimise first signs of aging
I have minor pores and i can see some smile lines and this product works like magic
Just use spf after using this and use it every other day!
Nikita S.
Brampton, ON
This retinol oil has really improved my skin over the last few months. It’s lightened some dark sun spots and evened out any redness on my face. It leaves my skin glowing and clean looking. I love this!
Natalia A.
new york
It makes my skin feel smooth and evens out my skin tone. Love this! Immediately my skin looked glowy, plump and incredibly moisturized. Within a week, my pores were less noticeable and fewer breakouts.
Jamie B.