BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Paloma B.
Calgary, AB
I am in LOVE with this oil from Sunday Riley. I received this as a sample in the Sunday Riley "Sunday School" skincare set.

The packaging for this oil is perfect, it comes with a dropper that helps to keep the product clean and free of bacteria. The packaging is simply luxurious, and makes you feel very glamorous when using, and looks great on the vanity. The oil itself is a dark blue in colour, but this quickly goes away as soon as you start massaging it into the skin. In terms of texture, the oil is heavy, as this is a sleeping night oil. I would NOT recommend using this in the morning as your face would be too oily for makeup application. This oil is perfect for overnight use, and I wake up with a soft and hydrated face with no trace of oil left behind.

I notice a significant improvement in my skin when using this product. My skin feels soft, smooth, hydrated, and I find that my dark acne spots and active breakouts are faded and healed after using this oil. I am not able to speak to the anti aging claims of this product, as that is not a concern for my skin at the moment. Although it is expensive, I do feel as though it is worth it. I would recommend purchasing the "Sunday School" skincare set if you would like to try to product, along with a few more, to see how you enjoy it. To make it last longer, I use this product every second or third night, and focus the oil mainly on the trouble areas on my skin. A little goes a long way with this product and it spreads very easily.

I will definitely be purchasing the full size once I run out of this sample size!
Taylor M.
Toronto
I like this sleeping oil but every time I wear it to bed my husband complains that I smell like a garden. Frankly it doesn’t do enough for my skin to justify the price and similarity to the UFO oil the results can be duped with an Ordinary product so I wouldn’t repurchase.
lithuisha j.
Pickering, ON
this feels very moisturizing but doesn’t smell that great. still testing it out so will write another review if i see any changes on my skin as it is quite expensive
Olivia W.
Oxford
This Sunday Riley sleeping oil is on the pricey side like most of their products but it is such a luxury packaged oil perfect for a gift! It leaves your skin feeling super soft and you wake up in the morning with a glow like no other that I have had from any other product!
Maria W.
Dartmouth, NS
This is such a great oil. It makes my skin hydrated but also visibly smoother and plumper. If it didn't have the blue dye in it I would give it 5 stars for sure.
Madeline H.
Vancouver, BC
This product is a game changer. Used in conjunction with the good genes treatment, it absolutely changed my skin, leaving it plump, clear, and glowing. I would recommend this product to any one, seems to be a miracle in a bottle.
Ariel S.
West Palm Beach, FL
My favorite night oil! Only thing I’m not a fan of the smell but as soon as you rub it in the smell is gone. I like the dropper in the packaging, makes application easy and precise. I got mine in a set so I’m not sure of pricing.
Lisa G.
I love this stuff. It’s like unicorns and rainbows and fairies and magic in one bottle. I have no idea how it works but when you put in on at night and you wake up in the morning with a bright, dewy, fresh and young looking face!
jazz M.
Mbpt New Colony nadkarni park wadala 19/380 first floor Next to mahanagarpalika school mumbai 400037
Kelsey simone again got into notice this freking product to me and now imma fan of this night serum. At the morning when i wake up i feel so fresh and my skin looks so glowy highly recommend!
Nicole D.
Winnipeg, MB
I loooooove this stuff. It’s so expensive though. It would be something that I would buy as a splurge item though. It is super moisturizing and makes my skin feel so soft.
Jamie B.