BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Jovit F.
WEYBURN, SK
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil

A magic in a bottle. When I first used it I fell in love right away. It cleared my blemishes and gave me a healthy glow. Worth every penny.
Ania K.
This oil is one of the BEST products I have ever used on my skin. I saw results within a week. My fine lines were plumped and my redness was so much more toned down. I will be repurchasing.
Robyn W.
edinburgh
This is a fab night oil, the first use I applied to much therefore it didn’t completely soak into the skin and my face was slightly blue in colour....however now that I use this properly it leaves my skin feelin great, I haven’t used this long enough to say if it minimises pores and fine lines
Monique D.
As said time and time again this product is out of this world!! picked up a sample that lasted me a week, and my skin has never ever in my life looked so good. I looked healthy, plump, smooth and glowing - and i little went a long way! A steep price point but 100% worth it, purchased after!
Kristina T.
Purchased at: Sephora
So so so good. I love this stuff so much. The only thing is that it’s too expensive for me to justify using regularly. It’s so luxe. Even the packaging is an experience, and the smell is so nice. This is maybe my favourite face oil tbh.
Stephanie H.
Toronto, ON
This is a great night oil. As a caution: it does have a strong natural smell that takes some getting used to. The oil is very blue so make sure you massage it into your skin well or it will dye your pillow case. Otherwise: my skin has improved so much since using this and the serum.
Kim N.
St. John's
This is a good retinol product. The scent is pleasant, but I don’t enjoy that it is blue and makes my face look blue. I suppose it doesn’t matter as it is for nighttime use but it bothers me. I am also not crazy about going to bed oily. Love Sunday Riley but this isn’t my favorite.
Kirsten P.
Love this oil but hate the smell haha. It goes away quickly. I double cleanse, tone, then use this product to start layering my nighttime products. Sunday Riley oils are dry, so they don't make your skin feel slimy for hours. Makes my skin look smoother and brighter in the morning.
Nicola J.
Love love love!! Retinol in a face oil!  Put this on every few nights over a toner of your choice (I used Alpha-H Liquid Gold) and your skin will look amazing in the morning. Plump, hydrated with pigmentation & lines reduced. A must for your nightly skincare routine.
Claire A.
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil is such a good retinol product. I see immediate results the day after I use this. My skin tone looks clear and more even. Cant recommend this enough. I have sensitive skin and it never caused any irritation. Pricey but worth it!
Jamie B.