BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Debbie G.
I love this oil! I use it at night after I wash and moisturize. My skin has never been so smooth and soft. I noticed results as soon as a week after I started using it. I’m looking forward to seeing the effects after a few months. It has a strong, herbal scent that takes some getting used to. It’s pricey but worth it in my opinion.
Robyn Z.
Raymore, MO
There’s literally no better facial oil. This is the best of the best. I have been using this for about 4 months and have no desire to try other products. It’s pricey but worth it. It leaves my skin flawless. It has improved my skin moisture, decreased fine lines. Improved my skin tone, lessened my dark circles. It’s just amazing.
Vatrece N.
Douglasville, GA
I like this oil. It makes my face feel very soft the next day. I'm not sure if it's supposed to do anything more than that. I have oily t-zone and normal on the rest of face. It absorbs pretty fast and I don't wake up oily in the morning after using this. I'm not certain if I would repurchase, again only because other than soft skin (which my skin is pretty soft anyways), I don't really see a difference.
Maxine T.
Long Beach
Loooove this oil so much. It is SO expensive so I usually pick it up in a set with the Good Genes. They go so well together. I have mild-medium acne issues and this product helps so much. I put it on at night and in the morning my skin is so much more refreshed, moisturized, and healthy looking and feeling than when I go without it
Jeannie K.
This is a great gentle retinol based oil for those who have sensitive and dry/combination skin. I love applying this after a nice cleanse at night and following up with the Sunday Riley CEO Rapid Flash Serum. The combination of the retinol and Vitamin C is AMAZING and I wake up with glowing skin. Definitely a splurge but so worth!
Gabby t.
Houston , TX
Splurged on this and it is worth it. Smooths and brightens, I can tell a difference quickly. Pricey but not as excessively so. Had a tendency to dry out if stored for a long period. Have repurchased twice.
Nicole B.
Winston-Salem
This is my holy grail product. It has done wonders on my face. The smell is a bit off putting at first, but after a while you get used to it. I cannot suggest this product enough
Shae C.
I have oily skin so I was a little hesitant about trying this nighttime retinoid oil, but I'm glad I did! I wake up with my skin feeling really smooth and more glowy! It did not clog my pores or cause me any breakouts. In fact, after a couple weeks of using it, my pores have gotten smaller! The smell is a little strong when first applied but fades quickly!
Daiana M.
Panama City, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I like luna sleeping night oil because it is gentle and makes my skin softer. The only thing is it is pricey as all Sunday Riley products and I don’t really like the smell... but yes I would buy it again
Madelyn S.
Jackson , SC
I would give this luxury oil five stars but my skin has changed so much. These changes make my oil use slim to none. If you can withstand them then this is the one! Such a beautiful blend of anti aging magic that makes you wake up feeling amazing. The best part is a little goes a very long way so it’s actually very affordable.
Jamie B.