BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Courtney H.
Sherwood Park
I love this oil and I feel like it has made a difference in my skin. It lasts a long time and I feel like it makes my skin so soft and I love knowing that I am nourishing my skin and helping prevent signs of aging while I am sleeping. I would recommend this product even though it is quite expensive.
Corinne P.
Possibly one of the most expensive products I have ever purchased. I felt the size of it should have been bigger for the price of it. The product design was interesting. The serum is blue and has an interesting smell to it. Wasn’t sure of it at first but it kinda grows on you over time. Definitely felt my skin improved over time. Felt moisturized and glowing. Can’t say for sure about fine lines/wrinkles yet as I haven’t used it for long. It also doesn’t bother my sensitive skin.
Perla D.
miami
Wish I found this before I spent all the moneg on expensive products with no results.. This is the best..my face looks really good..evens out the pores and helps with discoloration. Not that I have much but I have 2 tiny soots under my eyes.. I put it at night and in the morning my face litearally looks flawless..worth every penny. Only used it twice so far and noticed improvements right the way. Caution when you open the box..make sure you lay it flat on the table until you figure it out. I opened mine and the bottle fell on the floor. Luckily mine did not break. Like I read other reviews.. But make sure you pay extra attention..it is a little tricky..that is for sure. And you do not want to waiste your money when it breaks..
Ivy A.
Halifax, NS
Yaaaaaassss. I love Sunday. Though pricey, Luna will hydrate, help with texture, lines, wrinkles, discolouration.... everything! Just an amazing formula and feel to this product. If you have adult acne and want to help that and also do any aging, try pairing this with UFO oil during the day and LUNA at night for anti aging and blemish control!
Helen X.
Toronto, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
I have only been using this oil for a little over a week and I can't say it worked any miracles but if it wasn't for the smell I would keep using it. I roll my eyes at people who say they object to the scent of a product because it is rarely an issue for me. Even the scent of Perricone products do not offend me in the least. I am a product junkie and I can't think of another product I have rejected because of smell. But this stuff is truly offensive. It smells like rotted vegetation with notes of rancid fat.
S M.
I really like Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil. Using it every day at night has improved the texture of my skin, and it has also helped reduce hyperpigmentation from previous acne breakouts. This is a lovely oil that is moisturising without being heavy, and it lasts for ages. I like it so much I'm on my third bottle!
Ellie P.
I felt really guilty when I bought this product because it is over $100, BUT I am obsessed with it. It is intended to be used at night which works perfectly for my routine as I only was my face at night. It is a thin blue oil and comes with a dropper, but don’t be intimidated because the blueness is just azulene and goes away as it is absorbed into your skin. My favourite part of this product is the smell. It kind of smells like my LUSH Magical Moringa moisturizer but it is earthy and herby which I love. My face feels pump and hydrated when I wake up which is truly all I can ask for.
Megan M.
Sudbury, ON
What can I say about this magical blue beauty?! It’s possibly the best thing I’ve ever put on my skin. The smell is slightly overwhelming at first. I once described it as tea and sticks. Now i lovingly slather it all over my face nightly to start my bedtime routine and I feel like I need it or my night is ruined. It’s pricy but most retinol products are. If you’re sensitive then maybe start slow to be safe every other day. My skin is as tough as nails so I went nightly right from the get go, and if you really want some magical life affirming change use Good Genes on top of it! It’s changed the texture of my skin for the better, I cannot sing enough praises.
Suzie H.
Pembroke, ON
I love the scent of this oil. I used this in conjunction with the Sunday Riley good genes. It brought life back into my skin when I got wind burn. It restored my cheeks just in time for my wedding. The redness and dry skin disappeared and my skin was soft and hydrated. Love this product
Emily O.
I’ve never had a better face oil than this. So moisturizing, so gentle. My skin is clearer and smoother than it has been in months using this product. The retinol is unbelievably effective without drying out the skin. I’m sold! (And the smell isn’t bad, it’s very botanical)
Jamie B.