BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Dina A.
Cairo
I received a sample of this and Good Genes. I really liked this so I purchased the duo set. The good genes was gone much too quickly but I didn't notice it helping much anyway. I continued using Luna and noticed a huge change in my skin. The little pimples around my mouth and chin vanished and the scars on my cheeks were diminished significantly. When I ran out, I didn't repurchase thinking my skin was in great condition and why spend the money for another bottle. The little pimples came back and that glow I had fallen in love with had faded. I recently purchased the full size bottle. If you find something that works on your skin, why not splurge? (I just won't eat for a few days!)
Keri B.
I use this product in conjunction with my good genes treatment and the two together are a match made in heaven. This product really reduces redness and is the main retinol product I use for my skin. I have never noticed any dryness with this product which some retinol products can cause. I would definitely buy this product again as you only need a few drops so it lasts a long time.
Jasmyn J.
Stony Mountain, MB
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this oil. My skin feel plump, refined, and skin tone is noticeably more even. I love using a facial roller to apply it before bed to really get my circulation going and absorb the oil even better. If you are looking for an anti aging oil look no further. I’ve recommended this oil again and again. The only downside is the price. But if you are serious about uping your skincare game this is a great place to start. Sunday Riley is one of my favourite skin care brands lately. Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
Keisha P.
North York, ON
I used this product for about 6 months to test it out on my combination (30+ y/o) skin. I paired it with a Sunday Riley moisturizer. It is blue, but goes on clear. It didn't sit on my skin for very long which is good. A little goes a long way too. This product did break me out for the first week. My skin is pretty sensitive but they do say this product can do that to some. The break out cleared up once I got used to the product (may 2 weeks). I think it made my skin look great but no better than some other high end oils have. Did not try it in conjunction with other skin care brands. Over all, good product but I don't love it. I haven't re-purchased.
Erin M.
Sunbury
Seen a reduce in redness , no irritation from my sensitive skin I use every night I got the sample bottle with the good genes creme.
It’s 15 ml and so far after 6 weeks it’s about half empty. Expensive but worth it as little goes a long way. Face definitely has a healthier glow about it saw results after about 4 weeks.
Amy T.
Vancouver, BC
Way over hyped I think... it didn't do much for my skin at all and it's definitely overpriced. I gave mine to my mom to see it would help her more mature skin but it doesn't have much effect on her either unfortunately.. I do love other Sunday Riley products though!!
Amy C.
Toronto
I really wanted to love this oil due to all the hype surrounding it and all the positive reviews. It did nothing for me and caused me to break out in tiny little bumps on my forehead which made it feel like sandpaper. I was told this was an allergic reactive to the product. I did enjoy the fact that it absorbed very easily, did not leave an oily residue and did not make me break out.
Cass P.
Ajax, ON
This stuff is pricey. No doubt about it. But it really is a luxurious oil. I don’t use it every night - maybe once a week but when I do my skin feels really nice the next day. I have oily acne prone skin with lots of hyper pigmentation! This is a perfect amount of retinol that doesn’t bug my skin. I can’t wait to try the clarifying oil. I only gave it 4 stars because it is very pricey and I’m not sure I’ll re purchase do to that.
Kristy-Marie C.
First of all, the scent is reminiscent of a great spa day . For a mini, the size is quite generous considering a little goes a long way. This has already lasted me months granted I do not use it every night cos.lazy LOL. However I love putting it on before bed and waking up to hydrated, soft skin.
Fiaza S.
Missisauga, ON
wow. results. This product delvers great results. Its pricey but i think its worth it for a luxury face oil. It has retinol so you have to be careful in the sun , but this product is very moisturizing compared to other retinols ive tried. The blue color is a bit weird but it goes away when u rub it in
Jamie B.