BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Teresa O.
Winnipeg, MB
I got this a part of the Sunday Riley Power Duo. Whereas I love Good Genes, I am more Meh about Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil. I alternated it daily with Good Genes. When I ran out of Good Genes I continued using this nightly and I didn't notice any improvements. I didn't breakout from it so that is a plus. It did moisturize my skin at night but it didn't knock my socks off. Will I buy again? No.
Deborah L.
Lancashire , UK
I adore this product, it helps reduce my fine lines and I feel like my pores are smaller. It’s not the best smelling product but also not the worst! I was once told the worse the product smells the better it is for your skin, wether that’s true I don’t know! However most of Sunday Riley’s products smell strange (to me) and every single product I’ve tried has worked wonders on my skin!
Leanne S.
Purchased at: Sephora
The best night face oil I have ever tried and I have tried a lot! I use every night after good genes and since using - my skin has changed 100%! The texture, pore size and discoloured areas! My makeup goes on different... it is amazing! I love the smell and feel of it when it’s on too! Will never stop using even at the cost.. worth every penny!
Claire F.
ottawa, on
love this stuff, especially in conjunction to good genes by sunday riley. it’s great for fine lines and just rejuvenates the skin after just one use. it makes the skin fuller and plumper, and it’s amazing what happened after one night with good genes and luna! skin is soft and feels new. i recommend, but at the same time it’s very pricey..
Dina A.
Cairo
I received a sample of this and Good Genes. I really liked this so I purchased the duo set. The good genes was gone much too quickly but I didn't notice it helping much anyway. I continued using Luna and noticed a huge change in my skin. The little pimples around my mouth and chin vanished and the scars on my cheeks were diminished significantly. When I ran out, I didn't repurchase thinking my skin was in great condition and why spend the money for another bottle. The little pimples came back and that glow I had fallen in love with had faded. I recently purchased the full size bottle. If you find something that works on your skin, why not splurge? (I just won't eat for a few days!)
Keri B.
I use this product in conjunction with my good genes treatment and the two together are a match made in heaven. This product really reduces redness and is the main retinol product I use for my skin. I have never noticed any dryness with this product which some retinol products can cause. I would definitely buy this product again as you only need a few drops so it lasts a long time.
Jasmyn J.
Stony Mountain, MB
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this oil. My skin feel plump, refined, and skin tone is noticeably more even. I love using a facial roller to apply it before bed to really get my circulation going and absorb the oil even better. If you are looking for an anti aging oil look no further. I’ve recommended this oil again and again. The only downside is the price. But if you are serious about uping your skincare game this is a great place to start. Sunday Riley is one of my favourite skin care brands lately. Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
Keisha P.
North York, ON
I used this product for about 6 months to test it out on my combination (30+ y/o) skin. I paired it with a Sunday Riley moisturizer. It is blue, but goes on clear. It didn't sit on my skin for very long which is good. A little goes a long way too. This product did break me out for the first week. My skin is pretty sensitive but they do say this product can do that to some. The break out cleared up once I got used to the product (may 2 weeks). I think it made my skin look great but no better than some other high end oils have. Did not try it in conjunction with other skin care brands. Over all, good product but I don't love it. I haven't re-purchased.
Erin M.
Sunbury
Seen a reduce in redness , no irritation from my sensitive skin I use every night I got the sample bottle with the good genes creme.
It’s 15 ml and so far after 6 weeks it’s about half empty. Expensive but worth it as little goes a long way. Face definitely has a healthier glow about it saw results after about 4 weeks.
Amy T.
Vancouver, BC
Way over hyped I think... it didn't do much for my skin at all and it's definitely overpriced. I gave mine to my mom to see it would help her more mature skin but it doesn't have much effect on her either unfortunately.. I do love other Sunday Riley products though!!
Jamie B.