BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Emily S.
Eden Hill
This product made such a difference to my skin! My skin appeared clearer and firmer which was a welcome surprise. I found my skin was producing less oil which in turn made my makeup sit nicer.

I’d highly recommend this product especially in conjunction with good genes.
Becca B.
Edmonton
Really enjoyed this oil. Preferred to use it mixed in with a moisturizer at night then directly on skin. I like the tint and how fun the packaging is. The smell is also very pleasant. It helped minimize the redness of my skin and helped get my acne a lot more under control.
London M.
OK, I will admit that I kind of wanted to hate this product with its price tag and its blue colour, but DANGIT - it's really beautiful!  I already use retinoids so my skin didn't have to adapt to this, but it makes for a really nice in-between night treatment, my skin DRINKS it up, and feels super smooth, soft and nourished by morning.  So far this bottle has lasted me ages, and I still have half left which is a bonus!  (Smells a LOT better than the artemis too!)
Sheevana M.
Calgary , AB
I’ve read reviews from people complaining out the scent; it’s not great, but it’s not awful. I was willing to put up with it for results. Unfortunately I didn’t find that I got the results everyone else is raving about. I gave this a fair chance and even repurchased, I wanted to love it so much, but after I stopped using it I realized that my skin looked exactly the same as when I was using it. I can’t recommend it and I will not be repurchasing. I started to use The Ordinary and find that you can purchase any one of their retinols and be better off.
Jessica R.
Witham St Hughs, Lincoln
As someone with combination skin I really wasn’t sure if an oil would be suitable for me so I thought I’d try it out with the smaller size, I can already tell you I will be purchasing the full size once I’ve run out!! This product really makes a difference to your skin after just a few days of using it! I wake up in the morning and my skin looks fuller and smoother, even my makeup application has improved after using this product. It is pricy but I would say it’s worth it!!!
Erin M.
Thunder Bay, ON
I loved using this product before bed. I felt that it gave my skin a very hydrating feel and I very much felt that it brightened my skin tone with visible differences by the morning. I felt that I could use this product overnight and see results the first time I didn’t feel like I had to use this product for an extended period of time before seeing results. I would happily add this to my every day beauty regimen. I have never been disappointed by Sunday Riley products.
Amber S.
Leduc
I loved be this oil. I have dry/combo skin and this really helped the dryness. I noticed a difference the next day. I had no dry patches. It did not leave my skin oily at all. The biggest issue is the price. While a couple drops is all you need it’s still very expensive. The scent is very herbally. Which might nit be for everyone. The scents stays for a while as well.
Kim F.
Toronto
I really liked this night oil! I found when I was already having a good skin day it would make my skin look so even and take away any redness. However if I'm having a bad skin day I found it didn't do that much more me. It is a little too expensive in my opinion.
wissal w.
algeria
his is one of the best products I have ever used in skin care! The difference it has made in my skin since I started using it, only weeks ago, is amazing! If you're looking for a product to help balance your skin tone, minimize (and sometimes remove) wrinkles, give your skin a smooth, supple feeling, minimize your pores and give your skin an overall glow and look of health and vitality, then this is the product for you! At first, simply due to the price, I hesitated at purchasing it. I am so very glad that I decided to try it - the oil has made a world of difference in my skin! So much so that I am now determined to own the entire collection of Sunday Riley oils, and have also purchased Good Genes, which is amazing! If you are worried about the price, know this... 1) You receive a large amount of product, yet use only a small amount; it will last a long time. 2) The ingredients used are of the highest quality and freshly made, in small batches, so you receive top quality, fresh. =)
steph K.
Calgary
Purchased at: Sephora
I think this product improved the look of my skin. It wasn’t a miracle product, but added good hydration to my skin. It didn’t really have an effect on my acne. I have oily skin, and I could only use this in the winter or my skin would be so oily in the morning.
Jamie B.