BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Denise G.
Crown Point, IN
This night oil is so soothing and beautiful - not something I ever thought I’d say about a retinol product. I have lupus and therefore my skin is sensitive and subject to redness and rashes. However, this came in a beauty box and I couldn’t resist trying. I had never heard of Sunday Riley but am now a big fan (also love the Good Genes lactic acid treatment and Ceramic Slip cleansed). You just need a drop of The Luna oil and smooth it across your face - it leaves a bluish hue. My husband loves the smell. I only use twice a week at night. On the morning after my skin is so soft and smooth & I am ready to go straight to makeup application! I’m 39 and have decent skin (good genetics) but the few wrinkle concerns I have such as laugh and frown lines are certainly lessened. I have had zero adverse reactions. I wish this line was more affordable but am taking advantage of the kits and Black Friday sales.
Desiree C.
Fishers, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is AMAZING. I got it in my Box of Style and even though the smell is atrocious, it WORKS! My face looks radiant in the morning!
Nancy W.
Gahanna, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
Smells great, not greasy but pretty pricy. I have not noticed any significant changes to my skin after using an entire bottle. I do not have many wrinkles though so might be more noticeable for someone with more.
Katie R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
I got a sample of this and couldn’t believe how well it worked. I’m in my 40’s and this truly made a difference in my skin tone after 2 weeks of using it. It’s on my list of things to RP! Can’t wait to add this back in to my routine.
Heather B.
This product is Amazing!  I started with a few samples from Sephora due to the high cost, but quickly fell in love with the changes it made to my skin after only about a week in a half. My skin feels softer, appears brighter and shoes  less visabity of aging spots. Once my samples were out, I splurged and bought the bottle. Which I believe will forever now be apart of my nightly regime.  Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
If I could give this more than 5 stars, I would. It’s very pricey but WORTH THE MONEY. At first I was confused as to what the oil was doing but when I would put it on my face at night and wake up, I was amazed. This oil left my face feeling fantastic and soft. If you can get a sample of this or even buy the full size, I would recommend.
Rae S.
Midway, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I thought I liked this when I started using it but no real changes in my skin - love the scent, that is it about this product 🤷🏼‍♀️
Wendy P.
Sunday Rileys Luna Oil is a nightly part of my skincare routine. It really seems to keep my skin hydrated, smooth and bright. It is pretty expensive but it is totally worth the price.  It's gentle on my  sensitive skin and doesn't make my rosacea flare up.  My only complaint with Luna oil is the scent.  It's a natural earthy scent but I to me it stinks. Luckily,  after putting my moisturizer on over this, I can no longer detect it.
Desiree D.
Philadelphia
Purchased at: Sephora
This was amazing! I wasn’t sure if I should use it along with moisturizer or as a moisturizer. I got a sample size and used it for about two weeks every night until I ran out. Some nights I used it following moisturizer other nights I’d use it alone. It kept my skin so plum and hydrated! I love everything about this but it is a little pricey and not in my budget so I have not been able to purchase a full size.
Allison R.
Zanesville, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
A skincare game changer. Very moisturizing yet still exfoliates and leaves your skin looking fresh and youthful the next morning.
Jamie B.