BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Mikki G.
Duluth
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this oil so much. I love all Sunday Riley products but this is hands down one of my favorites. Suitable for all skin types it gives your skin that extra boost of regeneration it needs at night time
Courtney W.
Bristow
Beyond love this night oil, makes skin super soft but does give off a smell. I do not mind it but others may. I would highly recommend this product if you have sensitive or dry skin.
Kristin D.
Temple
Sunday Riley products are my fave!!!! The cost is a bit high, but the products don’t disappoint. This leaves my skin so soft, not sticky, and adds the extra moisture I need.
holly t.
Apex, NC

16 Feb 2016great!This is a great retinol type product. some can be really drying. I have drier skin then oily and i am fair, blonde hair, blue eyes- this isn't drying at all.  I use only 3 times a week and definitely use moisturizer after the oil has been on for 10 minutes.
Denice R.
Bellingham, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is like heaven in a bottle. It smells amazing and omg your skin feels so beautiful instantly & in the morning its super soft and supple. The chamomile and blue tansy are just to die for. I love massaging this oil in to my face at night for a bout a minute (or 10) with light circle movements. It's also extra relaxing for a night where you're not as sleepy, just take deep breaths while you're massaging it in to really get the chamomile aroma to help you relax. I usually have a cup of Yogi Lavender Honey on the side when I do longer face massages.
JEN T.
jupiter
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm obsessed with this product. I received a sample from sephora a while ago and immediately went out to purchase it. It's very pricy but I only use it a few times a week because it contains retinol so it has lasted me a very long time. Well worth it. My face feels like a baby tushie in the morning.
Cat T.
Spindale, NC
One of my holy grail products, I tried a sample for a couple of weeks and the change in my skin was immediate. I have dry and sensitive skin that is prone to redness, which has cleared up so much! My complexion is more even, and my skin less dry after three months and a half of nightly use. I can’t say enough good things about this product’s results.
Cass M.
Newfane
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a PRICEY product, without a doubt! But it is worth every penny. I have some minor acne scarring and since I started using this oil every night I can already see the coloration of the scarring diminishing and my over all skin tone is significantly more even. It’s calmed down my redness, it’s improved elasticity, and if I get “pick happy” with my fingers on any new pimples this stuff heals it almost instantly. It smells a bit like chamomile tea and I am OBSESSED. It’s a new holy grail product I will soon be buying again!
Mina C.
Portland
Too oily for my combo skin. I was using Differing for bumps on my forehead as recommended by my dermatologist. Decided to try this out as it has retinol. This made the bumps worse. Don’t like the scent either. I only had a tiny sample bottle that was included in one of those Sephora favorites boxes, but it was a chore trying to finish it.
Melinda L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Didn’t like the smell or the price. Not a bad product but I feel like there are better and more reasonably priced retinol out there.
Jamie B.